• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good to see the Left Wing of Politics in action...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Link to post where Yorkie says science is lies, left wingers voted remain, etc:
    https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2640199

Stand down little snowflakes.
    Where in that post exactly did I state that science lies. I was highlighting the hypocrisy of some of those protesters. Targeting global firms whilst supporting globalisation via the EU. I wonder how many of them took the truly green travel option of walking to London to protest.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      I was highlighting the hypocrisy of some of those protesters. Targeting global firms whilst supporting globalisation via the EU. I wonder how many of them took the truly green travel option of walking to London to protest.
      I think on that side, most of us are in agreement. However, your urge to link it to Remainers is a bit pathetic. We could have a more open discussion in General if you hadn't decided you wanted to pick a fight.

Yes - I'd guess most, if not all people demonstrating were remainers. But unless you think that all Brexiters are racist, it's pretty much irrelevant.

All demonstrators are remainers. Not all remainers agree with the demonstrators. Most probably don't.
      All racists are brexiters. Not all brexiters are racist. Most probably aren't.

(I just read that some of the demonstrators are supergluing themselves to trains. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure that the base product for superglue is oil.)
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Listening to the protestors there is only 10 years to act otherwise it's too late.

Great, can we now note that date so that if things continue as before, in 10 years we can stop the histrionics because there is no point.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          Listening to the protestors there is only 10 years to act otherwise it's too late.

Great, can we now note that date so that if things continue as before, in 10 years we can stop the histrionics because there is no point.
          Are you sure they were not referring to Brexit? 10 years would be about right.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Are you sure they were not referring to Brexit? 10 years would be about right.
            Don't start that old argument...Which Came First, Brexit of the End of the World?

I wonder what the latest bookie odds are on that?

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

So you don't believe in climate change?

Leaving aside climate change, cities are very unpleasant places to live from an air quality perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Leaving aside climate change, cities are very unpleasant places to live from an over-abundance of hipster snowflakes perspective.
                ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                  Don't start that old argument...Which Came First, Brexit or the End of the World?
                  Cause and effect Yorkie ..... Brexit caused the end of the world (as we know it)

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    ftfy

Oy, you leave us hipster snowflakes out of this oh, hold on, you're right there .... carry on

Comment

A climate change expert on LBC seems to be kicking the can down the road. He says we have 10 or maybe 20 years to save the climate. So if in 10 years the climate hasn't reached the expected tipping point, there will still be another 10 years to save the planet.
                      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X