• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Deregulation, a main reason for Brexit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I can see why you feel the need to lash out after you have made a fool of yourself again.

He's probably not taken his medications... Maybe he's banned from doing that by that union of states.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      He's probably not taken his medications... Maybe he's banned from doing that by that union of states.
      You two are so funny you should be on the stage. Let me see. Who hurled the first insult. Oh yes the green knead and his partner in crime "What the Feck Do I Know".

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        You two are so funny you should be on the stage. Let me see. Who hurled the first insult. Oh yes the green knead and his partner in crime "What the Feck Do I Know".

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

You insulted the UK & EU with your lies. Some of us just asked you for evidence to back your lies up.

You've still provided none.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          You insulted the UK & EU with your lies. Some of us just asked you for evidence to back your lies up.

You've still provided none.
          I doubt he is lying, just a cretin shouldering the twin burdens of ignorance and an inability to think logically.

Comment

such quality

i should look in this cesspit more often

Comment

Working...
            X