• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Deregulation, a main reason for Brexit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Link to your sources.
    To what? That you are blind as a bat. Provide your opticians details and I link to them for you.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      Ionophores are antibiotics just not controlled, I.e. require veterinary authorised administration

That is also not what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        That is also not what you said.

He's refusing to provide links to any sources, and each time he gets into a corner, he changes his words.

Fact: Antibiotics are not banned in the raising of poultry in the US
        Fact: Ionophores are not banned in the raising of poultry in the US, whether you class them as antibiotics or not.
        Fact: The UK does not want to implement the EU's reduction on the use of antibiotics.

No evidence has been provided to contradict these facts, instead he's going for ad hominem attacks, snowflakery, whataboutery, moving the goalposts, etc.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

He's refusing to provide links to any sources, and each time he gets into a corner, he changes his words.

Fact: Antibiotics are not banned in the raising of poultry in the US
          Fact: Ionophores are not banned in the raising of poultry in the US, whether you class them as antibiotics or not.
          Fact: The UK does not want to implement the EU's reduction on the use of antibiotics.

No evidence has been provided to contradict these facts, instead he's going for ad hominem attacks, snowflakery, whataboutery, moving the goalposts, etc.
          I have I just can't be arsed to repeat myself to blind deaf ignorant individuals.
          Get a life

Comment

I have I just can't be arsed to repeat myself to blind deaf ignorant individuals.
            Get a life

You are a cretin.

Comment

You are a cretin.
              Yawn!

Comment

Get a life

You haven't provided a single source that states the US has a ban on the use of antibiotics in poultry.

You've said you've read things, but not provided links to them.
                I've provided links to the USDA, to US Poultry websites and other sources all of which disagree with your viewpoint.
                That a dead chicken is washed and some antibiotics are not left in it by the time it hits the supermarket is not the same as saying antibiotics are banned or are not used.

Just because concrete is dry when it sets does not mean that it is not made with water.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

You haven't provided a single source that states the US has a ban on the use of antibiotics in poultry.

You've said you've read things, but not provided links to them.
                  I've provided links to the USDA, to US Poultry websites and other sources all of which disagree with your viewpoint.
                  That a dead chicken is washed and some antibiotics are not left in it by the time it hits the supermarket is not the same as saying antibiotics are banned or are not used.

Just because concrete is dry when it sets does not mean that it is not made with water.
                  He is a cretin. Case closed.

Comment

He is a cretin. Case closed.
                    You're an arsehole but we all have our crosses to bear.

Comment

You're an arsehole but we all have our crosses to bear.

I can see why you feel the need to lash out after you have made a fool of yourself again.

Comment

Working...
                      X