The economy is doing well The economy is doing well - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 21 to 24 of 24

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    Yeah that's bollox mate.

We haven't had brexit yet. We've lost inward investment, jobs have moved abroad and UK companies have wasted a lot of money planning for the unknown, but as yet we're still in the EU. Maybe this is why the economy is still holding up We'll only really know the true impact of brexit once we leave, although the signs are not good hence why even those who promote brexit are too scared to pull the trigger
    Would you like to expand on which parts exactly you think are bollox?

We haven't had brexit yet.
    - This is true

We've lost inward investment
    - this is true

jobs have moved abroad
    - this is true

UK companies have wasted a lot of money planning for the unknown
    - this is true

as yet we're still in the EU
    - this is true

Maybe this is why the economy is still holding up
    - ok, this is my take on it. It's neither true or false, it's just an opinion.

We'll only really know the true impact of brexit once we leave
    - this is true

although the signs are not good
    - this is true i.e. jobs going abroad, lost inward investment, companies wasting money to plan for what exactly

hence why even those who promote brexit are too scared to pull the trigger
    - this is true. The brexiter MPs have it in their power to vote May's WA through. This will ensure we leave the EU. This could have happened last month. They didn't pull the trigger. Why do you think this is exactly? Is it the fallacy around the backstop, or do you think it's because they never expected to win and don't really want brexit, or at least they don't want to be associated with the sh1tstorm

There you go. Clearly not bollox as most of what I said is 100% factually correct.
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

More fingers than teeth

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    That's where you are wrong

You have a large bunch of nuggets living off daddies income and lording it over other people at the new labour cheese n wine evening.

The old labour supporters realising they need to fit into the new labour movement suddenly realise that they are not being properly recognised by Cressida and Tarquin and this has led them to not be invited to the vegan BBQ - obviously the new labourites are most upset by this social slight and so start to try to social climb

and then get into debt.

Hope this helps clarify the situation

Not a situation I recognise. Must be a southerner thing.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Not a situation I recognise. Must be a southerner thing.
    Not surprised that you don't understand, you're a foreigner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.

More fingers than teeth

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Scot's have always been seen that way. The north is far away.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”