• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

12 hours between posts in the Brexit forum.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Thank God its all over.
    Nope, it's the eye of the hurricane, the worst is to come.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        From CUK viewpoint maybe.

From CUK Brexit view I suspect it will get much worse. Unless the UK leaves now with now deal or decides to stay. Which is unlikely.

Comment

From CUK viewpoint maybe.

From CUK Brexit view I suspect it will get much worse. Unless the UK leaves now with now deal or decides to stay. Which is unlikely.
          Do you think either of those options settles it, and there will be no more talk of Brexit after that?

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
            Do you think either of those options settles it, and there will be no more talk of Brexit after that?
            I would like to think so. But I am probably wrong. Very wrong.

The Scots have so much to answer for. DC got away with IndyRef so thought he could apply the same to Brexit. I want IndyRef2. With the whole of the UK to vote.

Comment

I would like to think so. But I am probably wrong. Very wrong.

The Scots have so much to answer for. DC got away with IndyRef so thought he could apply the same to Brexit. I want IndyRef2. With the whole of the UK to vote.
              Probably very wrong.

So now it’s the fault of the Scots? There are many people we could point the finger at, but that one’s a new take. I’m not quite sure how those mental gymnastics work, though?:

- it’s the Scot’s fault for calling a referendum and voting to stay in the UK, therefore we should call a referendum to kick them out?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Have we now gone past peak Brexit?
                There's a Brexit forum?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Probably very wrong.

So now it’s the fault of the Scots? There are many people we could point the finger at, but that one’s a new take. I’m not quite sure how those mental gymnastics work, though?:

- it’s the Scot’s fault for calling a referendum and voting to stay in the UK, therefore we should call a referendum to kick them out?
                  I was just advancing a theory I heard on radio 4 yesterday. To be honest I thought it was nonsense too. It might wind up a few of the Scots though.

I do hope we agree DC has alot to answer for?

Comment

I do hope we agree DC has alot to answer for?
                    That’s probably one of the few things everyone can agree on, in this sub forum.

Comment

That’s probably one of the few things everyone can agree on, in this sub forum.
                      That and that everyone on the other side is totally wrong....

Comment

Working...
                      X