New rules to stop ‘predators’ from tricking vulnerable into marriage delayed by Brex New rules to stop ‘predators’ from tricking vulnerable into marriage delayed by Brex
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 16

My post count is Majestic

Default New rules to stop ‘predators’ from tricking vulnerable into marriage delayed by Brex

Vulnerable people and their life savings are still at risk from unscrupulous predators, as a much-anticipated bill that seeks to tighten the rules on marriage and wills has been delayed by Brexit.

Politicians and lawyers called for urgent reform after a recent case of “predatory marriage” laid bare flaws in the system.

Fabian Hamilton MP raised a bill in November following the news that the estate of Joan Blass, 91, who had been diagnosed with vascular dementia in 2011, would pass to a man 23 years her junior.

New rules to stop ‘predators’ from tricking vulnerable into marriage delayed by Brexit

Godlike

Fabian Hamilton MP raised a bill in November following the news that the estate of Joan Blass, 91, who had been diagnosed with vascular dementia in 2011, would pass to a man 23 years her junior.
    Had it been that the estate of a man of 91, who had been diagnosed with vascular dementia in 2011, would pass to a woman 23 years his junior, there would not be any percieved issue,
    Something I’m getting really fed up hearing about is ‘delivering’ Brexit. It is no such thing. When I receive something from Amazon I get it delivered to my door. When I give up something, like my domestic waste, freedom of movement, or membership of the world’s largest trading bloc, someone takes it away. They don’t deliver anything.
    blipvert the guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Had it been that the estate of a man of 91, who had been diagnosed with vascular dementia in 2011, would pass to a 23 years old woman, there would not be any perceived issue,
    FTFY

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Vulnerable people and their life savings are still at risk from unscrupulous predators, as a much-anticipated bill that seeks to tighten the rules on marriage and wills has been delayed by Brexit.

Politicians and lawyers called for urgent reform after a recent case of “predatory marriage” laid bare flaws in the system.

New rules to stop ‘predators’ from tricking vulnerable into marriage delayed by Brexit
    Where are her family? Why haven't they taken charge of her financial affairs since her diagnosis?

If there's no family, the money goes to the queen, she's got more than enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.

Super poster

FTFY
    You appear to have some serious "issues" regarding marriage and relationships mate, go and get help, otherwise not even the squirrels will love you.
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.

Godlike

You'd better get a move on, before they change the law...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    You appear to have some serious "issues" regarding marriage and relationships mate, go and get help, otherwise not even the squirrels will love you.
    Have you been divorced?

I live on CUK

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Had it been that the estate of a man of 41, who had been diagnosed with vascular dementia in 2011, would pass to a squirrel 39 years his junior, there would not be any percieved issue,
    FTFY
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Super poster

Have you been divorced?
    Yeah mate, it's not nice but it didn't put me off marrying CM. Life goes on, join in the party!

I Am Legend

How do you spot a predator when getting married? If your partner is a woman, they are a predator.