Brexiteer brains explode as Scotland wants Indyref2 Brexiteer brains explode as Scotland wants Indyref2 - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Posts 121 to 130 of 130
  1. #121

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    29,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    membership of the EU for starters
    And following the Indy Vote in 2014, that was delivered upon.

    Right up until 2016, when the whole of the UK (including Scotland, which had voted to stay as a part of that same UK) voted by a majority to LEAVE the EU.

    It is such a simple concept that even a guileless piece of plankton like YOU ought to be able to grasp it.

    HTH BISDI

    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

  2. #122

    Godlike

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    7,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    And following the Indy Vote in 2014, that was delivered upon.

    Right up until 2016, when the whole of the UK (including Scotland, which had voted to stay as a part of that same UK) voted by a majority to LEAVE the EU.

    It is such a simple concept that even a guileless piece of plankton like YOU ought to be able to grasp it.

    HTH BISDI

    Nope. He's still struggling...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  3. #123

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    20,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  4. #124

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    29,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    OG embarks on yet another crusade. Ah weel, best it happens now before you get completely carried away by strong drink and senility.

    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

  5. #125

    Godlike

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    6,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    cheers, - i'll have a double espresso with that too
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

  6. #126

    Fingers like lightning


    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Brussels
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Norway has rejected the UK idea of joining EFTA as a Brexit solution, as they view the UK as a trouble maker.
    I believe that an Independent Scotland would be able to join EFTA and therefore enjoy the same rights as Switzerland, Norway and Iceland.

    Sent from my SM-A320FL using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

  7. #127

    Godlike

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    7,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brussels Slumdog View Post
    Norway has rejected the UK idea of joining EFTA as a Brexit solution, as they view the UK as a trouble maker.
    I believe that an Independent Scotland would be able to join EFTA and therefore enjoy the same rights as Switzerland, Norway and Iceland.

    Sent from my SM-A320FL using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
    So the UK is a "troublemaker" and Scotland isn't? Haven't they heard of Nicola Sturgeon?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  8. #128

    Super poster

    Batcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    As far as I am aware no one is stopping you

    except yourselves

    because you had one a few years back

    and there are some people in scotland who want to keep asking the same question over and over again in the hope they eventually get the answer they want.

    but like some people in England really.

    We have to ask permission in the form of a section 30 order from Westminster. Imagine if you had to ask permission from the EU to hold the Brexit referendum?

    If it's refused we can test it in the courts which will be the way we go. The United Nations states that each nation should be able to self-determine without the need for the oppressor to give permission.

  9. #129

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batcher View Post
    We have to ask permission in the form of a section 30 order from Westminster. Imagine if you had to ask permission from the EU to hold the Brexit referendum?

    If it's refused we can test it in the courts which will be the way we go. The United Nations states that each nation should be able to self-determine without the need for the oppressor to give permission.
    Bloody hell, you really are paranoid, aren't you? Oppressors?

    Freeeeeedoooooom!
    Last edited by Zigenare; 7th May 2019 at 11:46.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.

  10. #130

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    29,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batcher View Post
    The United Nations states that each nation should be able to self-determine without the need for the oppressor to give permission.
    You "self-determined" in 2014 ya fooking roaster!

    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •