• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexiteer brains explode as Scotland wants Indyref2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Ah, so it was the people who voted to remain that are guilty of wanting upheaval and division.

Just wanting to confirm that you're blaming people who voted remain for what you are happy to see done.
    What I am trying to convey is that the decision has been made, live with it. Turn it to your benefit instead of sniping and whinging.

Nicola Sturgeon is merely trying to placate her ranks and keep IndeyRef alive as a thorn in the UK's side.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Something you moaning Remainers should think about too.

Not you though mate, you're a guest in this country. Try and remember that.
      Scotland's economy is ahead of the UK's

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
        Scotland's economy is ahead of the UK's
        Scotland is part of the UK.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          What claptrap. Guests don't have legal rights to reside, and don't pay taxes (except VAT) to support their stay.

Try to remember that.

And yes, it can be interpreted as a threat by cretins and/or snowflakes, so mind your choice of words.
          ftfy
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            ftfy
            Thank you for another of your ever helpful contributions.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Thank you for another of your ever helpful contributions.
              Dry your eyes mate! Take solace in the fact that you may be a twunt who's neither use nor ornament but you're *our* twunt who's neither use nor ornament.
              Last edited by Zigenare; 24 April 2019, 17:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                The gammon comments on this article will keep you amused for a while

Scottish independence: Sturgeon wants indyref2 by 2021 - BBC News
                I love reading comments of brexidiots ... whether they are on here, the Express, Wail, BBC HYS ... they're all the same. Hilarious, swivel eyed loons Dave Gorman has a field day with these to form his found peoms
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  I love reading comments of brexidiots ...
                  Of course you do. We'd expect nothing less from a <modsnip> like you.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

s'good here tonight.
                    where's cojack to save her fave cloggie from all the narsty bad peeps?

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      He's looking for an excuse to go whinging to the Mods.
                      No need. We're always watching.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X