• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexiteer brains explode as Scotland wants Indyref2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Of course you do. We'd expect nothing less from a <modsnip> like you.

You particularly entertain me. Who'd have known that idiots like you really existed and were not just made up cretin characters for tv shows? oPM gives you a good run though, so come on fella, show him who the chief cretin is out of you two Keep your posts coming
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      No need. We're always watching.
      jah, the Schafsseckels are always watching over the klootzaks

they have to stick together.

it might be a sweat thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        You particularly entertain me. Who'd have known that idiots like you really existed and were not just made up cretin characters for tv shows? Keep your posts coming

Quite

pompous ******

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          Quite

pompous ******
          Meh .... being called pompous by a twunt

Comment

Meh .... being called pompous by a twunt

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

Maybe I should amend that to gurning twunt.

Comment

You particularly entertain me.
                Of course I do. Not that it is difficult as you are such a dreary one-dimensional dullard.

Entertaining you is something that can be done with minimal effort, you were the original "Go and ask the storeman for a long weight/wait!" fall guy.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Entertaining you is something that can be done with minimal effort
                  Lucky for you that entertaining me is easy as it allows someone with your learning challenges the ability to play a role in society.

you were the original "Go and ask the storeman for a long weight/wait!" fall guy.
                  This shines a light on your experiences and you incorrectly assumed the rest of us have had a similar path in life. Fella, I've never worked in a storeroom, or anything even remotely similar. I've always worked in a professional office environment for major blue chip corporations. Did they ask you to go and get some tartan paint too

Comment

Lucky for you that entertaining me is easy as it allows someone with your learning challenges the ability to play a role in society.

This shines a light on your experiences and you incorrectly assumed the rest of us have had a similar path in life. Fella, I've never worked in a storeroom, or anything even remotely similar. I've always worked in a professional office environment for major blue chip corporations. Did they ask you to go and get some tartan paint too
                    You do talk some tulip. As if working for "major Blue chip organisations" means anything apart from you have never had a proper job in your life. Since graduating as a 22 year old (I did a good old fashioned 4 year engineering degree) I have only ever worked, as you put it "in a professional office environment for major blue chip corporations". Unfortunately one of those "Blue Chip" operations MARCONI" went to the wall.

However as a student during the summer holidays I worked 12 hour shifts 7 days a week on the Pea harvest for Birds Eye. Proper grafting.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      What I am trying to convey is that the decision has been made, live with it. Turn it to your benefit instead of sniping and whinging.
                      A referendum was had. No details behind any decision have yet appeared. It's nearly 3 years since that referendum. Let's hear the details, instead of the usual blame shifting the Brexit supporters are so well practiced at.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X