• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexiteer brains explode as Scotland wants Indyref2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
    Something tells me you're not going where you think you are
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
      That will be your mistake. Ignoring the will of the Scottish people will see the UK break up.

We did try to amend but were outvoted as usual. We wanted an amendment that meant all 4 countries had to vote the same way before Brexit could happen.
      Which bill did the SNP try to amend?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Which bill did the SNP try to amend?
        the old one

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
          You do talk some tulip. As if working for "major Blue chip organisations" means anything apart from you have never had a proper job in your life.
          There is always total tosh posted on here, but this takes the biscuit. How is working for blue chip orgs my whole working life "never had a proper job"? You mean 'never had a manual job'? Are only manual jobs "proper"? What a numpty!

Unfortunately one of those "Blue Chip" operations MARCONI" went to the wall.
          As I recall, the Chairman of said company changed direction, ditched the cash cow MoD contracts and went 110% into the dot.com, just before the bubble burst. All this caused by one man, and the directors who fell for the fools ideas. It was still a blue chip and you can't blame the thousands of workers who were sold down the river and lost their jobs (as you worked there you'll have more details than me, but this is my old memory recalling what went on)

However as a student during the summer holidays I worked 12 hour shifts 7 days a week on the Pea harvest for Birds Eye. Proper grafting.
          Maybe you should have stayed there ..... they will be needing your experience once the EU workers leave
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            There is always total tosh posted on here,
            yep, mostly by smug feckers like you

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              yep, mostly by smug feckers like you

Ah, it's the little attack puppy again yesterday yapping away to defend Shauny, and now nipping at the ankles in defense of Yorkie Now run along you little wammal

Comment

Ah, it's the little attack puppy again yesterday yapping away to defend Shauny, and now nipping at the ankles in defense of Yorkie Now run along you little wammal

Whorty - In too pished to posht mode!
                Gratis.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  Gratis.
                  Nope - stone cold sober. I'm a lot more witty when i've been drinking I can also get a little gobby and punchy, so you might want to let me win at pool

Comment

Nope - stone cold sober. I'm a lot more witty when i've been drinking I can also get a little gobby and punchy, so you might want to let me win at pool
                    No mate, you don't frighten me.

Gobby and Punchy I can handle, 3 broken noses, scars on both cheeks and still the prettiest 6' 8" 45 Cdo Retiree.

I might be a Lancastrian but I'm one of Arbroath's finest

But as many on this forum who have met me will attest (if they know what's good for them) not that bad a bloke!
                    Last edited by Zigenare; 25 April 2019, 20:41.

Comment

I'm a lot more witty when i've been drinking
                      Why not play to those strengths then? You are getting nowhere putting all your eggs into the witless basket!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X