• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexiteer brains explode as Scotland wants Indyref2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Nope - stone cold sober. I'm a lot more witty when i've been drinking I can also get a little gobby and punchy, so you might want to let me win at pool
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Why not play to those strengths then? You are getting nowhere putting all your eggs into the witless basket!!

Isn't that what Minestrone said?

Admittedly in one of his (rare)moments of sobriety. Filtered out of his usual "C'mon yer fukkahs, I'll tek y'all on" ramblings?

Spod - In "Trying to be nice" mode!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      No mate, you don't frighten me.

Gobby and Punchy I can handle, 3 broken noses, scars on both cheeks and still the prettiest 6' 8" 45 Cdo Retiree.

I might be a Lancastrian but I'm one of Arbroath's finest

But as many on this forum who have met me will attest (if they know what's good for them) not that bad a bloke!
      Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Why not play to those strengths then? You are getting nowhere putting all your eggs into the witless basket!!

Seems to be a lot of immigrants in England....
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Seems to be a lot of immigrants in England....
        Learn to read.

I am a Lancastrian born and bred!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I am a Lancastrian born inbred!

FTFY
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Ah, it's the little attack puppy again yesterday yapping away to defend Shauny, and now nipping at the ankles in defense of Yorkie Now run along you little wammal
            I'm defending no-one. i just think you are a pompous arse.

as i've said repeatedly

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              FTFY
              A bit bloody obvious, try and be a bit more creative.

Comment

No mate, you don't frighten me.

Gobby and Punchy I can handle, 3 broken noses, scars on both cheeks and still the prettiest 6' 8" 45 Cdo Retiree.

I might be a Lancastrian but I'm one of Arbroath's finest

But as many on this forum who have met me will attest (if they know what's good for them) not that bad a bloke!
                Wasn't meant to frighten you, it was meant as a witty repartee which was clearly lost in translation

So you're 6'8" with 3 broken noses (I assume you mean you have one nose that has been broken 3 times, else you're gonna be a strange looking fella!!) and scars on the face. Seems you've been a little slow and can't avoid a slap Me, never had a facial injury, I'm light on my feet Have broke my hand twice lamping people, but those stories can wait for another time

No idea what 45 Cdo is so don't know if being the prettiest one is good or bad. Could be a herd of Kudu so being the prettiest may not be a good thing
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  I'm defending no-one. i just think you are a pompous arse.

as i've said repeatedly
                  I've earned the right to be pompous; I'm very successful yet have to deal with dummies like you on here. When you do the same, you can upgrade from being just an arse
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Wasn't meant to frighten you, it was meant as a witty repartee which was clearly lost in translation

So you're 6'8" with 3 broken noses (I assume you mean you have one nose that has been broken 3 times, else you're gonna be a strange looking fella!!) and scars on the face. Seems you've been a little slow and can't avoid a slap Me, never had a facial injury, I'm light on my feet Have broke my hand twice lamping people, but those stories can wait for another time

No idea what 45 Cdo is so don't know if being the prettiest one is good or bad. Could be a herd of Kudu so being the prettiest may not be a good thing
                    He spent five years in Aldershot, sweeping up Spuddy's peelings.

Comment

I've earned the right to be pompous; I'm very successful yet have to deal with dummies like you on here. When you do the same, you can upgrade from being just an arse
                      Q.E.D.

Comment

Working...
                      X