• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I agree. You're more likely to be an ignorant cretin, than a liar. That would be sufficient to explain your multiple factual errors in this thread. WTF should apologise.
    Post number 82 for your reference

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      Hmmm to be a liar one must have deliberately distorted the facts for ones own ends. The emphasis here us on the word deliberately. Please enlighten me as to where I DELIBERATELY distorted the facts a didn't make a simple mistake.
      I expect your apology to be forthcoming.

You deliberately distorted the facts. You made claims that were false. That could be considered an innocent mistake. You were corrected. But then you persisted in arguing that you were right, even in the face of evidence that proved you were wrong. That's what makes you a liar.
      Repeating something that is proven to be false.

Do I need to link to your posts where you claim that Andrew Marr said something he didn't?
      Do I need to link to where you claim the BBC ran VT that they didn't?
      Do I need to link o where you claim the BBC deliberately edited out parts of the interview?

Or will you accept that you deliberately made claims about the BBC, due to your hatred of them, that you deliberately refuse to accept the facts, and that you are unrepentant for the lies that you spread?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

And you ???????

You owe me a debt of gratitude, for taking the time out of my busy schedule to educate you.

Comment

Post number 82 for your reference

Did you mean post #81? https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2646665 ?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            You deliberately distorted the facts. You made claims that were false. That could be considered an innocent mistake. You were corrected. But then you persisted in arguing that you were right, even in the face of evidence that proved you were wrong. That's what makes you a liar.

Do I need to link to your posts where you claim that Andrew Marr said something he didn't?
            Do I need to link o where you claim the BBC deliberately edited out parts of the interview?

Or will you accept that you deliberately made claims about the BBC, due to your hatred of them, that you deliberately refuse to accept the facts, and that you are unrepentant for the lies that you spread?
            I believe I provided a transcript of the relevant parts of the interview

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              You owe me a debt of gratitude, for taking the time out of my busy schedule to educate you.

You're wasting your time.

He has no desire to be educated, and he hates the truth.

Comment

It could be worse. He could have been cycling with his lights pointing a little bit upwards.....

Comment

You're wasting your time.

He has no desire to be educated, and he hates the truth.
                  OG has plenty of time. Its slow down the docks at the moment.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    No I mean post 82 in which you quoted Erikurs slating me a someone who supports discrimination against the disabled. Which as a disabled person I take issue with.

Comment

I believe I provided a transcript of the relevant parts of the interview

Where? And can you cite the source for your transcript - is it based on what was actually said, or what you want to believe was said?

Contrary to you, I've provided links to the interview, and to a transcript provided by a media outlet that dislikes the BBC.

Comment

Working...
                      X