• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nigel Farage '''trapped on Brexit bus due to people armed with milkshakes'''

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      It weakens UK and EU, thus making it easier for Russia to divide remaining countries with bought politicians, just like Farage in this country they own plenty in Germany, France, Italy.
      Are you genuinely concerned come concerned with the rise of the old bear?

[emoji199]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          So do you condemn the throwing of milkshake at Nigel?
          I condemn it as much as I condemn the eggs thrown at Corbyn and Prescott
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Are you genuinely concerned come concerned with the rise of the old bear?

[emoji199]
            Maybe you should ask Ukraine, Georgia and Moldova what they think of Putin, occupying parts of their countries

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              Maybe you should ask Ukraine, Georgia and Moldova what they think of Putin, occupying parts of their countries
              Putin No. 1 Guy!

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
                Why do you assume people who support the Brexit party are right wing? I think you'll find a lot are ex Labour. Regarding shake throwing that's just a sign of desperation and an absence of coherent argument which will equate to more votes for the Brexit party
                Ha ha ha .... ha ha ha .... oh, hold on, you're being serious aren't you

UKIP vote down
                Tory vote down
                Labour vote (marginally) down

LibDems up
                Brexit up
                CUK up

Hmmm .... let me think .... Brexit votes up ... I wonder where their votes came from?

LDs votes up? Ex Tory voters? Unlikely. Ex UKIP voters? Unlikely. Ex Labour voters? Yeeeesss

Sorry to burst your ignorant bubble pal, but Farage is getting votes from the Tories and what is left of UKIP. So much so, Tory Brexiters are even talking about getting into bed with Farage/Brexit party to cling on to what power they have left
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Sorry to burst your ignorant bubble pal

Found this. Among Labour switchers, LD is most popular, yes, but 20% are switching to TBP. So don't be too smug.

Oh, it's you

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

Found this. Among Labour switchers, LD is most popular, yes, but 20% are switching to TBP. So don't be too smug.

Oh, it's you
                    I know numeracy is a weakness amongst some, but if a figure you quote says 14%, that’s not 20%.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Nice video of your average UKIP/Brexit party supporters

Femi on Twitter: "I don't mind Right-Wing thugs chucking their drinks on me.
                      I don't mind them poking me in the face with a flagpole.
                      I do mind that Nigel Farage is set to WIN the European Elections on Thursday, by calling anyone who opposes a form of Brexit he said would never happen, "traitors".… https://t.co/Zku4ciQPcg"

Comment

Working...
                      X