Nigel Farage... Nigel Farage... - Page 3
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 391

Thread: Nigel Farage...

  1. #21

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    20,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    FTFY

    Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons
    I think you'll find that the word "planet" doesn't apply to microscopic grains of dust.
    "Boom! Boom!" - B. Brush

  2. #22

    Super poster

    Eirikur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Bremain land
    Posts
    3,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I think you'll find that the word "planet" doesn't apply to microscopic grains of dust.
    It's a quantum sized planet

  3. #23

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I think you'll find that the word "planet" doesn't apply to microscopic grains of dust.
    You know what you are right, that is why my brain is the size of a planet and yours clearly isn't.

  4. #24

    Super poster

    meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,921

    Default

    Like a 5 year old discovering a new swear word.....

  5. #25

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    Like a 5 year old discovering a new swear word.....
    It's strange, next I expect he'll use the term "slugheads".

    Of course, the original quote about "brain the size of a planet" was made by a severely depressed thing with paranoia, described by the author as a failure.
    Strong and Stable Moderation

  6. #26

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    20,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    FTFY

    Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons
    Sorry to hear that you hate British parliamentary democracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  7. #27

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    20,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    You know what you are right, that is why my brain is the size of a planet and yours clearly isn't.
    Amusingly, you can't construct an English sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  8. #28

    More fingers than teeth

    BlasterBates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1922 Commitee
    Posts
    13,522

    Default

    If anyone did have a brain the size of planet it would be unlikely to function.
    I'm alright Jack

  9. #29

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBates View Post
    If anyone did have a brain the size of planet it would be unlikely to function.
    Now your thinking is being constrained by your own feeble physical limitations.

  10. #30

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    15,891

    Default

    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •