• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    FTFY

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons
    I think you'll find that the word "planet" doesn't apply to microscopic grains of dust.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      I think you'll find that the word "planet" doesn't apply to microscopic grains of dust.
      It's a quantum sized planet

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        You know what you are right, that is why my brain is the size of a planet and yours clearly isn't.

Comment

Like a 5 year old discovering a new swear word.....

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
            Like a 5 year old discovering a new swear word.....
            It's strange, next I expect he'll use the term "slugheads".

Of course, the original quote about "brain the size of a planet" was made by a severely depressed thing with paranoia, described by the author as a failure.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

FTFY

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons
              Sorry to hear that you hate British parliamentary democracy.

Comment

You know what you are right, that is why my brain is the size of a planet and yours clearly isn't.
                Amusingly, you can't construct an English sentence.

Comment

If anyone did have a brain the size of planet it would be unlikely to function.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    If anyone did have a brain the size of planet it would be unlikely to function.
                    Now your thinking is being constrained by your own feeble physical limitations.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X