• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    No I mean post 82 in which you quoted Erikurs slating me a someone who supports discrimination against the disabled. Which as a disabled person I take issue with.

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons
    No. He was slating Farage......

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Where? And can you cite the source for your transcript - is it based on what was actually said, or what you want to believe was said?

Contrary to you, I've provided links to the interview, and to a transcript provided by a media outlet that dislikes the BBC.
      I made my own transcript by listening to a section the typing it out for you. I apologise for using big words you don't understand like "and" but if AM or NF used them then I had to type them down

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        You're wasting your time.

He has no desire to be educated, and he hates the truth.
        Maybe. But it may be just too complex for him. It seems likely that he genuinely doesn't understand the significance of being a British citizen versus being a British resident. I've explained it patiently, but he doesn't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          No. He was slating Farage......
          I refer the learned person to post #99

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Maybe. But it may be just too complex for him. It seems likely that he genuinely doesn't understand the significance of being a British citizen versus being a British resident. I've explained it patiently, but he doesn't get it.
            I refer the old fart to post #39 and #46

Comment

A new born baby who is a British Citizen has automatic rights to free health care you thicko

I refer the old fart to post #39 and #46

The top post is one of your errors, where you have muddled up the significance of citizenship versus residency. Do you see yet how you got it wrong?

Comment

A new born baby who is a British Citizen has automatic rights to free health care you thicko

Brain the size of a peanut and a huge moron
                What if the baby is not a British citizen and both parents are contributing to NHS by paying taxes and NIC

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  What if the baby is not a British citizen and both parents are contributing to NHS by paying taxes and NIC
                  I think we've covered this. The counterpart is the newborn British citizen born and resident overseas, whose parents have never paid UK taxes or NIC.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    The top post is one of your errors, where you have muddled up the significance of citizenship versus residency. Do you see yet how you got it wrong?
                    I don't believe that a distinction was made as to where the baby was born. My assumption was that the baby was born in a NHS hospital.

Comment

Nigel Farage...

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                      My baby was born in an NHS hospital. He’s not British, neither of his parents are British. Got a lovely welcoming basket and a few hundred quid in a child ISA, all free from HMG.

He now has an EHIC card (the same as his parents) which is issued by the U.K., so if the NHS tried to reverse-charge they’d be charging themselves.

Go figure.

Comment

Working...
                      X