• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Ok thankyou for clearing that up. I mistakenly assumed that someone born in the UK automatically had a rights to free NHS care. Does that also mean that someone born in the UK does not have an automatic right to a UK passport?

Brain the size of my willy, so nothing
    If both parents are non UK citizen, the baby has not always an automatic right to become a UK citizen, so that's another brexiteer myth cleared up

Comment

I think those babies should be coated in batter deep fried and eaten.

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons
      Oi OG, I think Yorkie has finally conceded.

It's only fair that Eirikur get a share of the spoils, considering he's had his tongue up your arse throughout this debacle.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

And I know it
        Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Then the Brexit Party is the party for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Oi OG, I think Yorkie has finally conceded.

It's only fair that Eirikur get a share of the spoils, considering he's had his tongue up your arse throughout this debacle.
          There is old gammon face putting his 2 cents in

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            There is old gammon face putting his 2 cents in
            Don't speak with your mouth full, it's impolite.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

The conman
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                And another...

If you won't vote Labour, pick unequivocal Remain party - Tony Blair

From the same rag.

Comment

I made my own transcript by listening to a section the typing it out for you. I apologise for using big words you don't understand like "and" but if AM or NF used them then I had to type them down
                  You made up your transcript. So you can't blame anyone else. It's a false transcript.

Did you also make up the bit about the BBC showing a VT relating to NF talking about people with HIV?
                  The VT wasn't shown.

You are Donald Trump and I claim my €5
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    You made up your transcript. So you can't blame anyone else. It's a false transcript.

Did you also make up the bit about the BBC showing a VT relating to NF talking about people with HIV?
                    The VT wasn't shown.

You are Donald Trump and I claim my €5
                    Sorry you cannot claim your €5 because I am not Donald Trump. I am in fact Tony and Cherie Blair.

Comment

Brain the size of a plant and I can't even communicate with brexiter morons
                      You're welcome

Toodle pip
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X