• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Who has threatened to rape someone?
    Ukip leader Gerard Batten defends party candidate's rape tweet as 'satire' | The Independent

Comment

Ukip leader Gerard Batten defends party candidate's rape tweet as 'satire' | The Independent

Comment

Shocking. If true.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

UKIP candidate to be investigated over Jess Philips rape 'joke' - BBC News

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            If you don't believe in democracy then violence is the logical next step.

A waste of good milk shake I say. Or maybe McD's provide it free for the publicity?
            Farage agrees with you:

"But if they don't deliver this Brexit that I spent 25 years of my life working for, then I will be forced to don khaki, pick up a rifle and head for the front lines."
            "I think it's legitimate to say that if people feel they have lost control completely, and we have lost control of our borders completely as members of the EU, and if people feel that voting doesn't change anything then violence is the next step.
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Hang on, he said he wouldn't. Bloody hell, damned if you would, damned if you wouldn't!

In 2016, Mr Benjamin tweeted “I wouldn’t even rape you” to Ms Phillips after she spoke of being sent rape threats.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by the article
                West Midlands Police said it had received a report of malicious communications relating to Mrs Phillips.

A spokesman said: "Officers have spoken to Ms Phillips and the comments are being investigated to establish if an offence has taken place."
                Do you think an offence has taken place? If so, what?

Comment

Do you think an offence has taken place? If so, what?
                  Do you think it's acceptable for people running for public office to make "jokes" about rape?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    Do you think it's acceptable for people running for public office to make "jokes" about rape?
                    Answer my question and I'll answer yours.

"Do you think an offence has taken place? If so, what?"

Comment

Answer my question and I'll answer yours.

"Do you think an offence has taken place? If so, what?"
                      No
                      Now answer mine

Comment

Working...
                      X