• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    So if the milkshake is contaminated with something more sinister, afterall how would anyone know the person throwing the "milkshake" clearly had no intention of drinking it. Why?

It may be just a milkshake today but tomorrow that liquid could be something far more sinister. The point I am trying to make is that a crime is a crime, assault is assault, and we should not be glorifying it on here by making jokes about is or finding it funny.
    Don't be such a snowflake. Have you never found a criminal act funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Don't be such a snowflake. Have you never found a criminal act funny?
      No strangely I haven't, and I'm sure the victims of those crimes you seem to find so amusing also don't find them funny. Perhaps you would like to post a list of those crimes that you find so assuming.

Comment

So if the milkshake is contaminated with something more sinister, afterall how would anyone know the person throwing the "milkshake" clearly had no intention of drinking it. Why?

It may be just a milkshake today but tomorrow that liquid could be something far more sinister. The point I am trying to make is that a crime is a crime, assault is assault, and we should not be glorifying it on here by making jokes about is or finding it funny.
        No one disagrees with you that it a crime and the guy will be tried for it and punished, quite right so. However it is funny as it is a milkshake and the political face of the hard right's reaction to it has been hilarious so has the reaction of his moronic followers. Comparing Murder to a Milkshake being thrown, FFS grow up.
        Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

No strangely I haven't, and I'm sure the victims of those crimes you seem to find so amusing also don't find them funny. Perhaps you would like to post a list of those crimes that you find so assuming.
          Your posts here are classic examples of the virtue-signalling faux outrage that you often accuse others of.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
            Your posts here are classic examples of the virtue-signalling faux outrage that you often accuse others of.
            Pot and kettle

Comment

Streaking can be funny, even when illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
                However it is funny as it is a milkshake and the political face of the hard right's reaction to it has been hilarious so has the reaction of his moronic followers.
                You don't think that interfering with the democratic process by obstructing politicians from legitimate campaigning is serious issue.

Pretty typical of the holier than thou left.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  You don't think that interfering with the democratic process by obstructing politicians from legitimate campaigning is serious issue.

JC was egged last month where was all the fake out rage then?

But yeah you crop out my actual quote to support your straw man.

Egging - Wikipedia

Eggs are sometimes thrown at people or buildings as a form of protest. High-profile people who have been egged include: David Cameron,[8] Steve Ballmer,[9] Miloš Zeman,[10][11] Bronisław Komorowski,[12][13] Arnold Schwarzenegger,[14] John Prescott,[15][16][17] Helmut Kohl, Nick Griffin,[18] David Blaine,[19] Richard Prebble,[20] Ed Miliband,[21] Nigel Farage,[22] John Tsang,[23] Luis Fortuño,[24] Rafael Correa.[25]

Farage was egged in 2014, at least he did go full snowflake then.
                  Last edited by BlueSharp; 21 May 2019, 10:39.
                  Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by hairypussy View Post

What makes you think everyone who throws something at a politician is on the left? People form all sides in the political spectrum get egged on a regular basis. but because it's your beloved Putin supporting Farage you're suddenly "outraged"

Comment

Maybe if you mix a few bricks in with the eggs it becomes ok??

Tommy Robinson: Police vehicles damaged during clashes at campaign event in Oldham | The Independent

Comment

Working...
                      X