• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Politician going to jail for obstruction of justice?
    Not quite. That's the punishment that is funny, not the crime. It might be funny if an MP who had made expense claims for his duck house had that duck house stolen, and then somebody set up a Twitter account pretending to be the duck house to light-heartedly troll the MP.

Comment

Brexit Party's Farage ridicules 'double standard' response to milkshake attack | UK | News | Express.co.uk

What a snowflake. The sum of 'left wing attacks' on right wing politicians is a couple of thrown milkshakes. He is now complaining about someone his pal Piers has mentioned to target on day time tv getting police protection when the right have recent history of rape threats and murder of remain MP's.
      Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

O.k. another one for you far-right-tards to ignore who support UKIP. What's worse throwing a milkshake or threatening to burn someones house down and harm their family in retaliation, why not just throw a milkshake back at him?

Wigan man threatened by far right after filming Tommy Robinson milkshake video - Wigan Today
        Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Important to investigate whether Farage is in the pocket of a man with dodgy Russian finance links.

EU to investigate Nigel Farage over expenses funded by Arron Banks | Politics | The Guardian

Comment

What about leave.eu and their little video of Farage and co appearing to throwing beer over Juncker?

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

A charity boss has rightly been suspended for saying I wish it was acid.

However I hope Farage takes back his statement today: "But when it is me, no one cares. But when someone says a few nasty words for blessed Anna, suddenly the police are involved".
              Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                is the Swiss Tony of politics...
                BREX: 34% (+6)
                LAB: 21% (-7)
                LDEM: 12% (+5)
                CON: 11% (-3)
                GRN: 8% (+2)
                UKIP: 4% (+1)
                CHUK: 3% (-4)

Comment

No deal Brexit: 40%
                  Remain: 39%
                  Don’t know: 13%
                  May’s deal: 7%
                  Other: 2%

Comment

Tough-talking “I’ll pick up a rifle” Farage blames his goons and whines on social media.

Weedy Miliband, on the other hand:

Mike Marshall #FBPE on Twitter: "When egging politicians was a thing - Ed Milliband… "

Comment

From the latest poll:

Remain -> Labour + Lib Dem + CUK + SNP + Green + Plaid Cymru = 53%

Remain + Brino (including the Conservatives supporting May) -> 60%

be afraid

.....be very afraid

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X