• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    This is a well established fact.
    Agree, he's not a shining example of the Education system in the UK. I believe his posts are primarily unreadable due to gammonising, the art of typing in the reply with your knuckles and being incandescent with a feeling of self-righteousness meaning you're unable to articulate your inner deep felt thoughts, oh, and not knowing the difference between singular and plural.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      and not knowing the difference between singular and plural.
      why do you believe it should be singular?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        ah good after the electoral commission gave them a clean bill of health maybe the EU can make some lies up.

Alexei you do understand the libel laws apply to squirrel worriers as well?
        sorry missing the bit where Nigel Farage was charged with anything.

Remoaners making tulip up again.
        why do you believe it should be singular?
        Think, it isn't hard you know...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Think, it isn't hard you know...

Obviously it is for you, as you have got it stunningly wrong. Then you carried on digging.

The Electoral commission investigate political parties such as the Brexit Party which is made up of many officers & members so you use the plural.

Electoral Commission (United Kingdom) - Wikipedia

If they find evidence of misconduct they pass their suspicions on to the Police who investigate individuals.

The Electoral commission investigated the Brexit Party and gave THEM (the party made up of many members & officers) a clean bill of health. I could have referred to the organisation as IT but I didn't.

The Police have not been asked to investigate any individuals so it is not singular.

Where is Assgoo I might need to borrow his crayons to explain this to you.

I'm not surprised both of got it wrong, Imagine remainers who don't know how voting works!!!

Comment

Obviously it is for you, as you have got it stunningly wrong. Then you carried on digging.

The Electoral commission investigate political parties such as the Brexit Party which is made up of many officers & members so you use the plural.

Electoral Commission (United Kingdom) - Wikipedia

If they find evidence of misconduct they pass their suspicions on to the Police who investigate individuals.

The Electoral commission investigated the Brexit Party and gave THEM (the party made up of many members & officers) a clean bill of health. I could have referred to the organisation as IT but I didn't.

The Police have not been asked to investigate any individuals so it is not singular.

Where is Assgoo I might need to borrow his crayons to explain this to you.

I'm not surprised both of got it wrong, Imagine remainers who don't know how voting works!!!
            Still haven't worked it out have you? Stick with posting crap Daily Mail links and rubbish sub-Viz innuendos about sex with other people's wives and mothers

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Still haven't worked it out have you? Stick with posting crap Daily Mail links and rubbish sub-Viz innuendos about sex with other people's wives and mothers

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

what worked out you don't know what you are talking about? yep managed that years ago.

Do please enlighten me because so far you are making no sense with the red highlighted sections, it just looks like you are wrong as usual.

Comment

Except The Brexit Party Limited is a limited company with no members. You cannot become a member of it. It isn't a member led political party in the sense that Labour, Conservative, Lib Dems etc are.

The Brexit Party Limited is an 'it'.

And Farage is the one person with significant control, with "the right, directly or indirectly, to appoint or remove a majority of the board of directors of the company".

And guess who has full rights to receive dividends and a distribution upon winding up of the company...
                Taking a break from contracting

Comment

sub-Viz innuendos about sex with other people's wives and mothers
                  Your mother’s wife and your wife’s mother both say hi.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                    Your mother’s wife and your wife’s mother both say hi.
                    Another shining example of the British idiocracy....

Comment

what worked out you don't know what you are talking about? yep managed that years ago.

Do please enlighten me because so far you are making no sense with the red highlighted sections, it just looks like you are wrong as usual.
                      To be fair, they do have a point, you obviously don't proofread your posts before pressing the magic button.
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X