• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should also bring back the ducking stool.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Why aren't Leavers up in arms about Trump's latest pronouncements regarding Brexit, the EU and British politics in general?

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Because Obama blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Why aren't Leavers up in arms about Trump's latest pronouncements regarding Brexit, the EU and British politics in general?

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
          British politics is being destroyed by recalcitrant remainers and not by progressive leavers People like the London Mayor need to calm down and support the UK rather than go off on unhelpful rants that can do nothing but damage the UK's standing in the real world

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
            British politics is being destroyed by recalcitrant remainers and not by progressive leavers People like the London Mayor need to calm down and support the UK rather than go off on unhelpful rants that can do nothing but damage the UK's standing in the real world
            You won, get over it

If the Brexiter’s vision of leaving was able to be matched by written detail, why haven’t you managed to convince 48% of the population that leaving is good for us?

Why haven’t you managed to convince the rest of the world that they, too, would be better off on WTO-only terms without any FTAs, so that they are flocking to leave their current trade arrangements?

FYI, the rest of the world is not looking at the U.K. and thinking “their standing in the real world is being damaged because they’re not leaving quickly enough”.....

Comment

British politics is being destroyed by recalcitrant remainers and not by progressive leavers
              The only progressing thing in leavers is their stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                You won, get over it
                I've nothing to get over simply looking forward to a brighter future but you seem to have lost and can't get over it. Perhaps the remainers need to accept they lost and get over it

Comment

So you're aligning yourself with the rise of nationalism and populism. You're quite happy for Britain to become a fascist state....
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I've nothing to get over simply looking forward to a brighter future but you seem to have lost and can't get over it. Perhaps the remainers need to accept they lost and get over it
                    If that’s the sum of your argument to support Brexit, you can be added to the ever-growing list of cretins.

Comment

Daniel Hannan's vision

I have a horrible vision of every Tory MP losing his seat, a Lib-Lab government cancelling Brexit and scrapping the Lords, leaving me as the last Conservative standing - still in the sodding EU.
                      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X