• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nigel Farage...

is the Swiss Tony of politics...

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I had to look that up Swiss Toni - Wikipedia

I don't really like the attention he gets on CUK.

Comment

One thing is for sure, Farage is given a disproportionate amount of air-time by the media.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Nigel Farage returns to campaign trail hours after being accused of walking away from a car crash | Daily Mail Online

Nigel spotted eating some cake. I've changed my mind, this revelation is shocking!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Nigel Farage returns to campaign trail hours after being accused of walking away from a car crash | Daily Mail Online

Nigel spotted eating some cake. I've changed my mind, this revelation is shocking!
          He is having his cake and eating it.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            is the Swiss Tony of politics...
            BREX: 34% (+6)
            LAB: 21% (-7)
            LDEM: 12% (+5)
            CON: 11% (-3)
            GRN: 8% (+2)
            UKIP: 4% (+1)
            CHUK: 3% (-4)

Comment

The oxymoron party, with a heavy emphasis on the second part

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                The oxymoron party, with a heavy emphasis on the second part
                A party with no members, no opaque funding, no manifesto, a single “policy” with no detail on how to implement it, no political means to actually implement it, a leader that spends more time at his second job on LBC than doing the representative job he’s paid for, candidates that include member of the elite AR-M and IRA sympathiser Claire Fox.

There was a time when the British public would call out twats and charlatans for what they are; now they vote to be represented by them.

Comment

A vote for the Brexit party is a vote for Corbyn.

be afraid

....be very afraid
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Still, Farage knows how to campaign.

Look no further than Change UK (CHUK) for an example of remainers fighting like rats in a comfort blanket. The party sounds like vomit, hasn’t got a logo, cant pick a leader, can’t field candidates on time and can’t play nicely with other remainers. Ultimately, for a bunch of self-confessed ‘clever meanies’, campaigning remainers are thicker than mince.

Comment

Working...
                    X