Irexit Freedom to Prosper Irexit Freedom to Prosper
Posts 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    20,373

    Default Irexit Freedom to Prosper

    Here in Ireland, political campaigning is pretty civilised. So I was surprised to be confronted by a purple faced man shouting angrily at passers by, while handing out leaflets (shoving them at people, really). Made me chuckle to myself in my usual smug metropolitan elite way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Made me chuckle to myself in my usual smug metropolitan elite way.
    Right before you slid on a dog turd and fell off the pier?

  3. #3

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    20,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Right before you slid on a dog turd and fell off the pier?
    I know you would like clever people to get their comeuppance, but life doesn't work like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  4. #4

    I Am Legend


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    100,904

    Default

    Hopefully its a UK gammon we have exported. Please don't send him back.

    I am not sure what he hopes to gain. Sound counter productive.

    I was not aware of Irexit. I can't believe that will go anywhere.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    I know you would like clever people to get their comeuppance, but life doesn't work like that.
    What about whale mince souffles like you?

  6. #6

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    20,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Hopefully its a UK gammon we have exported. Please don't send him back.

    I am not sure what he hopes to gain. Sound counter productive.

    I was not aware of Irexit. I can't believe that will go anywhere.
    No, a local gammon (which I guess makes him bacon).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  7. #7

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    20,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbrown View Post
    What about whale mince souffles like you?
    That's right. Let it all out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •