• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The pound set to devalue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    The irony was obviously lost on you.
    It wasn't irony. It was a slightly humourous comment.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      The irony was obviously lost on you.
      The definition of irony is obviously lost on you.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Umm... I doubt if you could even name the parts

Inneresting straight cut gears in that example.

Bet it whines a bit.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Says the moron who firstly can't drive, secondly never had sexual relations with anything with less than 4 legs, thirdly can't read instructions, fourthly deserted his country rather than fulfil his national service commitments, and lastly but by no means leastly spends half of his time on the internet slagging off the very country that gave him refuge from his desertion.
          Touched some nerve, eh?

You forgot to add that I am also a jew, would it be the fifth or your final point? Rhetorical question, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            Inneresting straight cut gears in that example.

Bet it whines a bit.
            It is a BMW M3 E30 Dogbox kit for competition. I remember in my MK1 Mini there was a straight-cut competition kit fitted. And yes, it made a winning sound. I think the theory is that it transmits more torque.

Weeeeeeeee, clunk, clunck weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, phut, phut bang clunk, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I’m enjoying the fact that DSGs are on their way out. A good ZF single clutch with ratios tuned to the engine blows alway the Skoda box.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                I’m enjoying the fact that DSGs are on their way out. A good Porsche Doppelkupplung with ratios tuned to the engine blows alway Milan’s Passat box.
                FTFY

Comment

The pound set to devalue

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  FTFY
                  PDK is another DCT, just like the rest of the Skoda range.
                  Is yours a ZF-7DT or ZF-8DT?

I’ll stick with my ZF-8HP

Comment

Touched some nerve, eh?

You forgot to add that I am also a jew, would it be the fifth or your final point? Rhetorical question, obviously.
                    On the positive side, at least you'll never end up with him working for you.

Comment

Touched some nerve, eh?

Not at all.

I've obviously touched a nerve if you're playing the "jew" card!

Did you claim religious persecution as a reason to leave Russia, and to run away from doing your duty?
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X