Labour Party bent as a seven Bob note Labour Party bent as a seven Bob note
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 14

More time posting than coding

Default Labour Party bent as a seven Bob note

In shock news its been revealed that the Labour party is asking for donations to help it fight for something (its still working on what but will go for anything it thinks will attract votes) and only requires the simple address information of the donor Perhaps foreign actors can use this as a means to undermine British democracy and perhaps Gordon Brown will call for an urgent investigation into the parties finances, not

I live on CUK

Quote Originally Posted by tazdevil View Post
    In shock news its been revealed that the Labour party is asking for donations to help it fight for something (its still working on what but will go for anything it thinks will attract votes) and only requires the simple address information of the donor Perhaps foreign actors can use this as a means to undermine British democracy and perhaps Gordon Brown will call for an urgent investigation into the parties finances, not
    So is it asking for the address info? Brexit Party does not receive info for donations of £500 or less.

Donations of all amounts are appreciated.

Important Note regarding donations of £500.01 and over by individual persons:
    We can only accept Donations totaling £500.01 and over from an individual that is registered on the UK electoral register. If you are donating £500.01 or over, you must tick the box marked “Share your mailing address with The Brexit Party so they can acknowledge your donation.” during the PayPal Process. This enables us to confirm we can accept your donation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

More fingers than teeth

It's interesting why Nigel gets all worked up when he's asked about where the donations are coming from.
    I'm alright Jack

I live on CUK

You can see how the Labour Party (like I presume other honest parties) as for name and address.

Labour Donate

Hopefully, Taz is intelligent enough to recognise the difference between this approach and the Brexit Party's.
    25 June 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    So is it asking for the address info? Brexit Party does not receive info for donations of £500 or less.
    The email to supporters was to register and donate £25 which requires the address info here. The electoral commission clearly states that donations under £500 can be anonymous here. I'm sure all parties would like to receive donations and operate within the law so this targeting of the Brexit party is simply gratuitous mud slinging

I live on CUK

The email to supporters was to register and donate £25 which requires the address info here. The electoral commission clearly states that donations under £500 can be anonymous here. I'm sure all parties would like to receive donations and operate within the law so this targeting of the Brexit party is simply gratuitous mud slinging
    Where did you see the word 'anonymous'?
    25 June 2018

More fingers than teeth

The Mafia hides its dubious activities by having legitimate businesses as well.
    I'm alright Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Where did you see the word 'anonymous'?
    and where is the opposite stated?

More fingers than teeth

It's strange how the Brexit party is outspending all its rivals from small £25 donations.
    I'm alright Jack

I live on CUK

and where is the opposite stated?
    Go back to where you talked about 'clearly states' and then engage intelligent and honestly.
    25 June 2018