• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

no mention of British Steel yet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    OMG and now you are making fun of people with mental issues. Is there no depth to the depravity allowed on this forum.
    So now you're turning on the depraved?

Comment

OMG and now you are making fun of people with mental issues. Is there no depth to the depravity allowed on this forum.
      No, not 'people', just you
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        No, not 'people', just you
        Playing identity politics now.

I’m bored now, my humour is wasted on you lot. Time to visit ipse.

Comment

I’m bored now, my humour is wasted on you lot. Time to flounce.
          FTFY

Comment

Funnily enough I was saying the same thing last night when I was volunteering at the LGBT homeless shelter. I had just finished picking the nits out of the hair of an elderly trans lady called Shakira, she had just commented that I do so much for people in need. I said gosh I hope when I tell people about my charity work they don't think I'm virtue signalling.
            You know what Shakira said? She said you are a living saint. Then with tears down her eyes she said anyone that says you are virtue signalling, I will shank them, with my size 10 Gucci heals.

I thought, that was quite sweet. I didn't have the heart to tell her that her Gucci heals are knock off. I could tell by the stitching. I rescued a number of child workers from a Gucci factory in India and found them jobs in the local community, teaching ex-convicts how to make shoes. So, as you could imagine I'm quite the expert on shoes.
            I hope you collected the tears in a jar, to show your friends (I'm assuming you have at least one friend, even if it is Ziggy) down 'spoonies?

Comment

I’m bored now, my humour is wasted on you lot. Time to visit ipse.
              I got what you was saying, it just wasn't funny. Although I was going to suggest you was strawberry milkshake, rather than vanilla, as it's more akin to the shade of gammon

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                I got what you was saying, it just wasn't funny. Although I was going to suggest you was strawberry milkshake, rather than vanilla, as it's more akin to the shade of gammon
                Listen to yourself. "It wasnt funny but I was going to suggest stawberry blah blah." Tedious.

Anyway, Whorty, look forward to seeing you on the comedy circuit.

Comment

Listen to yourself. "It wasnt funny but I was going to suggest stawberry blah blah." Tedious.

Anyway, Whorty, look forward to seeing you on the comedy circuit.
                  I thought you'd flounced off?

Comment

Working...
                  X