• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

no mention of British Steel yet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    You sound like you are an extreme left wing member of the matriarchy. No room for your type of discussions and gendered talk in this forum.
    Do stop being such a delicate milkshake
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Do stop being such a delicate milkshake
      Milkshake I believe is a race term used to insult white people. Mods are you seeing this extreme left wing intimation and racism.

Comment

Milkshake I believe is a race term used to insult white people. Mods are you seeing this extreme left wing intimation and racism.
        Only when it suits.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Ha ha nice try Want to link to where this referenced as a race term? BTW, not all milkshakes are vanilla I believe other flavours are available

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            Only when it suits.
            Here we go ... the delicate little petals are out in force today. Better stay indoors today, the world out there may be a bit scary for you

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Here we go ... the delicate little petals are out in force today. Better stay indoors today, the world out there may be a bit scary for you
              Delicate? Hardly.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Delicate? Hardly.
                You're coming across as delicate. Maybe try and MTFU, own your political views, and stop trying to pretend you're not made of the same cloth as Farage, Robinson and the like.

And if milkshake upsets you so much, maybe avoid alt-right leaders when they're out on the streets ... you wouldn't want to get gunked

Comment

The offence taking SJW strikes again.

Comment

Delicate? Hardly.
                    Fragile is a better description for you. For example, if anyone calls you small, you rush in and say how tall you are. It's pathetic really.

Comment

Greybull Capital - Wikipedia

Plessey; semiconductors, 2010

Comet; electrical retailer, acquired 2011; insolvent 2014

Rileys; sports bars; acquired 2012; insolvent 2014

Metalrax; baking equipment, 2013

Arc; engineering, acquired 2013; sold 2017

Constar UK; plastic bottles maker, 2014

Murco; fuel stations and refinery, 2014 (negotiations only)

Monarch; airline, acquired 2014; administration 2017

M Local; convenience stores, acquired from Morrisons 2015; insolvent 2016

British Steel 2016; was Tata Steel Europe, bought from Tata and renamed; insolvent 2019

Not a great track record....

Comment

Working...
                      X