• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A cabinet coup against May is underway!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Might be tonight - day before an election. What a tulipshow.
    Would be funny if she resigned tomorrow when the broadcasting rules kick in.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      Would be funny if she resigned tomorrow when the broadcasting rules kick in.
      My guess would be Friday, after the election, before the results, so she's not seen to be resigning as a reaction to the inevitable p poor results.

Next sh*t show will be the Tories electing an equally ineffective leader to take them to defeat in the next GE.

Only Boris can revive them, so they definitely won't choose him

Comment

48 hours given

Enough to start war with Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          My guess would be Friday, after the election, before the results, so she's not seen to be resigning as a reaction to the inevitable p poor results.

Next sh*t show will be the Tories electing an equally ineffective leader to take them to defeat in the next GE.

Only Boris can revive them, so they definitely won't choose him
          Don't despair. The Tory membership could easily be mentally deranged enough to elect a fourth rate Bullingdon self-publicist like Johnson.

Comment

Leadsom is gone.

Comment

Leadsom is gone.
              She was dead weight anyway

Comment

Leadsom is gone.
                Apparently she can't back the WA deal now, even though she has up until now These Tory MPs .... gotta love em
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Leadsom is gone.
                  I would. Consensually of course.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

This is the Tory end game, even if there is a "no deal" there will still have to be some sort of deal, or "mini deals" with the EU and whatever that is will be the "big betrayal".

Anyway I think the atmosphere is improving, some remoaners were hanging around Nigel Farage's bus to offer him a milk shake.
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

By Friday the leaders of the free-world look like this...

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X