• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Remoaner "facts" #1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    As can be seen from this sub-forum, many CUK Brexiteers are personal failures (bitter divorcees etc.), drowning in self-pity and bile. So they need to lash out at someone to blame, no matter how illogically and incoherently. This avoids taking responsibility for their inadequacies. How many times have we heard that Brexit is a cry of pain?
    It's interesting, because I'd judge the remainers I know to be rather helpless sheep unable to make their own way in the world who want the nice benevolent EU to look after them. They're mostly teachers, doctors, etc, you know the type, government employees labouring under the illusion they they are the cognoscenti, comfortable and confident in their ivory towers that they know best.

But that's only the ones that I know. There must be plenty of other c***s judging by the polls.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      It's interesting, because I'd judge the remainers I know to be rather helpless sheep unable to make their own way in the world who want the nice benevolent EU to look after them. They're mostly teachers, doctors, etc, you know the type, government employees labouring under the illusion they they are the cognoscenti, comfortable and confident in their ivory towers that they know best.

But that's only the ones that I know. There must be plenty of other c***s judging by the polls.
      Spoken like a true gammon.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        What flavour of Brexit did all 17.4 million vote for - was it a “No deal”?
        Or did some vote to leave, expecting the there would be a negotiated settlement?
        Where was that question asked?
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Spoken like a true gammon.
          And that was spoken(sic) like someone not intelligent enough to hold a reasoned argument. What happens after the personal insults, are you going to start hurling milkshake?
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            And that was spoken(sic) like someone not intelligent enough to hold a reasoned argument. What happens after the personal insults, are you going to start hurling milkshake?
            You have made a logical error again. The ability to hold a reasoned argument does not preclude a propensity to hurl insults. I have many talents.

Comment

We already know you're as delicate as Farage and you would just go crying to the mods. Poor little milkshake
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

Hapless sheep going against the majority who can articulate an argument better than "Brexit means Brexit" or "Anti-democratic". I think you need to a reality check on who is blindly following populist opinion like an unthinking sheep.
                Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
                  Hapless sheep going against the majority who can articulate an argument better than "Brexit means Brexit" or "Anti-democratic". I think you need to a reality check on who is blindly following populist opinion like an unthinking sheep.
                  Ah, but they know the truth about the globalist EUSSR.

Comment

You've insulted plenty of people on this site. Is that because you're not intelligent enough to hold a reasoned argument?
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Where was that question asked?
                      You tell us

Comment

Working...
                      X