• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Remoaner "facts" #1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    We already know you're as delicate as Farage and you would just go crying to the mods. Poor little milkshake
    Do you have evidence of me ever going "crying to the mods"?

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    You've insulted plenty of people on this site. Is that because you're not intelligent enough to hold a reasoned argument?
    It's because it's fun. Now stop being so sensitive.

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    You tell us
    It wasn't and didn't need to be at that juncture.

The question paraphrased was "Stay" or "Leave".

The majority of those who could be bothered to vote have voted for the UK to leave the EU.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

You've insulted plenty of people on this site. Is that because you're not intelligent enough to hold a reasoned argument?
      It's because he's an angry inadequate failure. His lack of intelligence is another matter, albeit linked.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        They can do nothing.

Voting for Brexit party sends a signal to Westminster. Rightly or wrongly, the UK voted to leave. Westminster does not believe in democracy.
        ^ This, simple as.

Westminster went from Brexit means Brexit, to No Deal better than a Bad Deal, to here is a bad deal but it is this or no Brexit, to "No one knows what Brexit is, and no one really wants it"

The message sent is

Brexit means LEAVING totally, in everyway possible, without compromise or delay, the EU.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          ^ This, simple as.

Westminster went from Brexit means Brexit, to No Deal better than a Bad Deal, to here is a bad deal but it is this or no Brexit, to "No one knows what Brexit is, and no one really wants it"

The message sent is

Brexit means LEAVING totally, in everyway possible, without compromise or delay, the EU.
          “Global Britain”.

Comment

And never worry about The Troubles or the GFA.

Build walls and barriers to make the country isolated. Who cares about the impact.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              Do you have evidence of me ever going "crying to the mods"?
              To the best of my knowledge, no-one has ever gone crying to the mods.

Including trading with the bastards!

Funny though. Plenty Brexiters here didn't think that was what Brexit meant a couple of years ago. It must be a humpty dumpty thing.

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less." "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things." "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master—that's all."
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

To the best of my knowledge, no-one has ever gone crying to the mods.

Including trading with the bastards!

Funny though. Plenty Brexiters here didn't think that was what Brexit meant a couple of years ago. It must be a humpty dumpty thing.

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less." "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things." "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master—that's all."
                Let's have some hard evidence to back up that scurrilous accusation.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                  “Global Britain”.
                  Trading with every country in the World, yep.

Comment

Trading with every country in the World, yep.
                    Which we already do already. Except you want to tear up the 30-odd FTAs that we already have, and not have any relationship with our largest trading partner and services market.

Comment

When I listen to leavers I'm reminded of the bold statements from Donald Trump.

So far his Mexican wall is 1.7 miles long, and his new NAFTA deal is gathering dust in the US congress.

If progress continues on the wall it will may exceed 3 miles by the end of his first term.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X