• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Remoaner "facts" #1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    When I listen to leavers I'm reminded of the bold statements from Donald Trump.

So far his Mexican wall is 1.7 miles long, and his new NAFTA deal is gathering dust in the US congress.

If progress continues on the wall it will may exceed 3 miles by the end of his first term.

Whereas he passed the 10,000 falsehoods milestone a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      We already know you're as delicate as Farage and you would just go crying to the mods. Poor little milkshake

Ah so you are for common assault being ignored if you don't like the recipient?

What next?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        You have made a logical error again. The ability to hold a reasoned argument does not preclude a propensity to hurl insults. I have many talents.

People who want a reasoned argument tend to not hurl insults as those tend to get in the way.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          People who want a reasoned argument tend to not hurl insults as those tend to get in the way.
          Prove it.

Comment

Working...
          X