• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lying MP OWNED

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lying MP OWNED

It just seems like the brexit process has really highlighted the poor quality of MPs. This is the latest noddy.

Watch: Labour MP pretends to have read the new Withdrawal Agreement Bill | Coffee House

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    It just seems like the brexit process has really highlighted the poor quality of MPs. This is the latest noddy.

Watch: Labour MP pretends to have read the new Withdrawal Agreement Bill | Coffee House
    To be fair, the clue was there in the first sentence ......

Laura Pidcock has been a rising star in Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour party
    Not sure "rising star" and "Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour party" go naturally well together
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      To be fair, the clue was there in the first sentence ......

Not sure "rising star" and "Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour party" go naturally well together
      Has he shagged her yet?

More importantly, would MTT? Consensually of course.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

That would be the same show where Jo Coburn gets read a list of Tory failings - poverty, homelessness, poor schools - and blames Labour for it.

The Brexit process has also highlighted the poor quality of journalists.

BBC Politics on Twitter: "Brandishing a UN report on 14m UK people in poverty, Labour’s Laura Pidcock turns on Tory front bencher Damian Hinds:

“Schools are struggling… You do not care, you have no credibility as an education secretary”

#politicslive https://t.co/OdIP7iazao… https://t.co/36tNAvNkaG"

Comment

It just seems like the brexit process has really highlighted the poor quality of MPs.
          Starting from the Prime Minister and continuing down. I reckon Maggie would have delivered it by now. Though she would have been agin it.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            Has he shagged her yet?

More importantly, would MTT? Consensually of course.
            She's not pretty enough. He's only attracted to the good looking Labour Ladies
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Boris Johnson lied during EU referendum campaign, court told

Boris Johnson

Boris Johnson lied and engaged in criminal conduct when he repeatedly claimed during the 2016 EU referendum that the UK sent £350m a week to Brussels, lawyers for a crowdfunded private prosecution of the MP have told a court.

A legal team assembled by Marcus Ball, a 29-year-old businessman who has accused the former foreign secretary of misconduct in public office and raised more than £200,000 to finance the prosecution, laid out their case in front of a judge, who will rule next Wednesday on whether Johnson should appear in court.

The case concerned the “now infamous claim” by Johnson about the £350m, Lewis Power QC told Westminster magistrates court, and was not about preventing or delaying Brexit.
              Boris Johnson lied during EU referendum campaign, court told | Politics | The Guardian
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                Boris Johnson lied during EU referendum campaign, court told
                What matters is whether the court agrees. Anyone can make accusations.

But if the judge does agree, we can call Boris Johnson a lying liar with impunity.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  What matters is whether the court agrees. Anyone can make accusations.

But if the judge does agree, we can call Boris Johnson a lying liar with impunity.
                  We can call him a lying liar in any case. On the balance of probabilities, no court would find against you.

Comment

These are the MPs the brexidiots want to handover power to

Comment

Working...
                    X