• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'd like to wish the remoaners luck in the EU elections today....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    This was the European Parliamentary election, not the UK one.
    The voting was for representatives to represent local UK regions in the European Parliament. By voting for parties who specifically do not want to represent UK regions in Europe, then effectively those who voted for them have wasted their votes.
    Many of these are the same voters who voted to leave an EU that Turkey is joining, and to which the UK sends £350 million per week. Don't expect too much of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      What impact do you think any result is going to have?

Theresa May is on her way out anyway - expect resignation speech over the weekend, possibly tomorrow.
      Please can I borrow your crystal ball for the lottery numbers?
      www.inniaccounts.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Jess inniAccounts View Post
        Please can I borrow your crystal ball for the lottery numbers?
        Unfortunately he is temporarily banned for behaving like the turd that he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Unfortunately he is temporarily banned for behaving like the turd that he is.
          Hi honey! I'm home. Did you miss me? Go upstairs and get into that slinky little number I bought you for your birthday. I'll pour us a little drink-poo and be up in a minute!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Beautiful weather today entailed having a short stroll through the park to the voting station. Interesting to see a heck of a lot of young people out and voting...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Beautiful weather today entailed having a short stroll through the park to the voting station. Interesting to see a heck of a lot of young people out and voting...

who knew nige had such appeal?

European Parliament election turnout | UK Political Info

seems fewer people bother nowadays.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Voting should be compulsory

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  who knew nige had such appeal?

European Parliament election turnout | UK Political Info

seems fewer people bother nowadays.
                  Why would I be voting for a bumptious moron like Nigel who is only interested in himself? In fact I didn't see him on the voting slip, oh, possibly because I'm not voting in the UK. You're still not being very intelligent are you?
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Voting should be compulsory
                    Don't vote. It only encourages them.

Comment

Working...
                    X