• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'd like to wish the remoaners luck in the EU elections today....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to wish the remoaners luck in the EU elections today....

...you are gonna need it.

Or as the Mash puts it...

Brexiters excited to vote on thing they know jack tulip about again
    23rd May 2019

LEAVE voters have confirmed they will be turning out in large numbers to vote on a thing they do not have a clue about.

Brexiters are keen to vote in the European Parliament elections, despite having no idea what it is, what it does or whether electing some Brexit Party idiots achieves anything.

Roy Hobbs of Chichester said: “I hate the EU Council of Parliaments. We don’t need those unelected fascists telling us we can’t eat fish and chips without filling in a form.

“I haven’t done any research, obviously, but I reckon it’s based in Berlin to run the new EuroArmy. Thank god Farage will be able to put a stop to it with his hundreds of Brexit Party MEPs.

“My daughter says if I google ‘European Parliament’ I’d find out it’s democratically elected and they deal with a lot of dull-but-necessary stuff like business regulations and recycling.

“It makes me sick that so many young people have been taken in by Project Fear.”

Retired shopkeeper Mary Fisher said: “If Nigel gets enough votes they’ll have to let him be prime minister. He can move into Downing Street on Friday and stop all this political correctness.

“It’s like the referendum all over again. I didn’t really follow it but I do know there’s too many foreigners and it’s only two minutes’ walk to the local primary school.”

Comment

Why?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        ...you are gonna need it.
        What impact do you think any result is going to have?

Theresa May is on her way out anyway - expect resignation speech over the weekend, possibly tomorrow.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Dim will be up there with the rest of the mad brexidiots who think this is actually some kind of English General Election. I've had one actually tell me today that Nige will be PM tomorrow or at least be in coalition government with the Tories ******' retarded to the last man....
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            Dim will be up there with the rest of the mad brexidiots who think this is actually some kind of English General Election. I've had one actually tell me today that Nige will be PM tomorrow or at least be in coalition government with the Tories ******' retarded to the last man....
            Maybe he thinks it will stop the UK being a member state of the EU. Just like how the UK was definitely leaving in March. I wonder how minestrone's party went.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Maybe he thinks it will stop the UK being a member state of the EU. Just like how the UK was definitely leaving in March. I wonder how minestrone's party went.
              He's not been around for a while, so it's maybe still going on.....or he's maybe being experimented on by scientists somewhere. There's not many IRA supporting royalists out there for them to research.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Next week's news: Brexit Party MEP's turn up at Brussels.

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Why?
                  You lot still don't get it do you? We voted to leave and we didn't leave.

And now there is a vote for EU MEPs and the party with the biggest share of the vote is called...

The Brexit Party.

Think about what the majority and democracy is telling you...

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    Next week's news: Brexit Party MEP's turn up at Brussels.

Give them time and they could achieve:

Comment

Working...
                    X