• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh dear™: Boris Johnson: UK will leave EU in October, deal or no deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    strange most people would understand that text, which long words are you having trouble with?

Fellatio means blow job if you aren't sure, NLyUK uses the word on her expensive menus. As you work down the docks you may not realise what it means.
    I was criticising your poor literacy, not expressing lack of understanding. But I guess you would struggle to understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I was criticising your poor literacy, not expressing lack of understanding. But I guess you would struggle to understand that.

I was suggesting that what you felt was 'poor literacy' was a serious issue with your ability to communicate or understand long words. I maybe you need to address the beam in your eye.

I don't struggle to understand that you are severely limited socially and mentally. We do feel sorry for you.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I was suggesting that what you felt was 'poor literacy' was a serious issue with your ability to communicate or understand long words. I maybe you need to address the beam in your eye.

I don't struggle to understand that you are severely limited socially and mentally. We do feel sorry for you.
        Classic.

Comment

Classic.

FECKWIT

Matthew 7:5 - Wikipedia

Comment

I get the biblical reference. I was just mocking your poor literacy.

Comment

I get the biblical reference. I was just mocking your poor literacy.

You understood it so its obviously not all that poor, as usual you insult not discuss.

You sad sack.

Comment

You understood it so its obviously not all that poor, as usual you insult not discuss.

You sad sack.
                It is poor literacy, even though I understand it. But you go and discuss fellatio with yourself if you fancy.

Enjoy your hangover.

Comment

It is poor literacy, even though I understand it. But you go and discuss fellatio with yourself if you fancy.

Enjoy your hangover.
                  in your opinion. Of course your peers may have different ideas, we need to wait for the McDonalds employees to come off shift & judge you.

Comment

strange that all you remainers seem to be obsessed with Boris performing fellatio.

Good see you know what you are voting for!

I must admit the following comes to mind about Boris

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      I must admit the following comes to mind about Boris

cock plunger, you remainers are so gay!

Comment

Working...
                      X