• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Toad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toad

Michael Gove: back me for Tory leader to beat Jeremy Corbyn

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Toad

Comment

Comment

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Posting selfies now aTw?

PS Found perfect girl friend for you here:

bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Comment

Michael Gove to pledge free UK citizenship for 3m EU nationals | Politics | The Guardian

Comment

Michael Gove to pledge free UK citizenship for 3m EU nationals | Politics | The Guardian

Comment

“Michael Gove will pledge free British citizenship for 3 million EU nationals after Brexit if he becomes prime minister, as well as abolishing the burden of providing proof of settled status, the Guardian understands.”

and

“Gove’s pledge, which he will announce on Tuesday, will offer British citizenship to those who wish to take it up, without cost, if EU citizens were present in the UK before the referendum, potentially saving them up to £1,000.”

Tory Scum

Comment

Working...
                    X