Oh Dear maybe jezzy should move to Germany Oh Dear maybe jezzy should move to Germany
Posts 1 to 8 of 8

My post count is Majestic

Default Oh Dear maybe jezzy should move to Germany

German Jews warned not to wear kippas after rise in anti-Semitism - BBC News

The German government's anti-Semitism commissioner has urged Jews to avoid wearing skullcaps in public.Felix Klein warned Jews against donning the kippa in parts of the country, following a rise in anti-Semitism.
    Mr Klein said his opinion on the matter had "changed compared with what it used to be".
    "I cannot recommend to Jews that they wear the skullcap at all times everywhere in Germany," he told the Funke newspaper group.
    just in the interest of balance mind you.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

It’s like the police signs in this country -“Thieves operating in this area”, in both cases those in charge should be fired

More fingers than teeth

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

hey why don't both of them move to Germany?

Islamophobia and xenophobia on the rise in Germany, new study claims | The Independent

Prejudice towards Muslims and foreigners is rising in Germany, a study has revealed.More than 44 per cent of Germans believe Muslims should be banned from immigrating, compared to 36.5 per cent in 2014, the Competence Centre for Right-Wing Extremism and Democracy Research found.
    The poll found more than one in two (55.8 per cent) said the number of Muslims made them feel like strangers in their own country, while 43 per cent gave the same answer four years ago, the Die Welt newspaper reported.

It also showed more than one in three Germans believe foreigners only come to the country to exploit the welfare state and 35.6 per cent feared Germany had already been “dangerously watered down” by foreigners.
    Makes the UK look good. Open door immigration is working
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

More fingers than teeth

Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    hey why don't both of them move to Germany?

Islamophobia and xenophobia on the rise in Germany, new study claims | The Independent

Makes the UK look good. Open door immigration is working
    Only following the UK's lead: Hate crime, England and Wales, 2017 to 2018 - GOV.UK
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Respect my authoritah!

Countries with total or partial burqa bans.

France (Total)
    Austria (Total)
    Netherlands (Total)
    Turkey
    Switzerland
    Spain
    Italy
    Niger
    Chad
    Cameroon
    Republic of Congo.

Doesn't really seem to be just a right-wing thing. Although I'm fairly right wing and also in favour of it being banned from civilised countries.
    Boomers tend to believe in “freedom of speech”, which is a fascist concept used to spread hateful ideas.Given that hate speech is not possible without free speech, any defence of free speech is a form of hate speech. - Titania McGrath

Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post

An intelligent person would actually read the report.

This increase is thought to be largely driven by improvements in police recording,although there has been spikes in hate crime following certain events such as the EUReferendum and the terrorist attacks in 2017
    Hate crimes are a subset of notifiable offences that are recorded by the police and make up less thantwo per cent of such crimes, based on police recorded crime figures for 2017/18.There were 94,098 hate crimes recorded by the police in England and Wales in 2017/18, an increaseof 17 per cent compared with 2016/17 (80,393 offences; see Table 2). There were increases in all fiveof the centrally monitored strands continuing the upward trend in all strands of hate crime since2012/13.These increases are thought to have been driven by improvements in crime recording by the policefollowing a review Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary and Fire & Rescue Services3(HMICFRS) in 2014 and the removal of the designation of police recorded crime as National4Statistics. It also thought that growing awareness of hate crime is likely to have led to improvedidentification of such offences. Although these improvements are thought to be the main reasons forthe increases seen, there have been short-term increases in hate crime following certain events suchas the EU Referendum in June 2016 and the terrorist attacks in 2017.

You of course didn't.

More fingers than teeth

Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    An intelligent person would actually read the report.

You of course didn't.
    I did which is why I commented as such, maybe you just didn't understand which is quite obvious...