Top Traitors Top Traitors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Top Traitors

  1. #1

  2. #2

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,665

    Default

    It doesn't matter who is in power, the mandate as dictated by the majority is to leave. The fact that some MPs in their arrogance(infinite wisdom) feel that leaving isn't what we really want, they have to fulfil the will of the majority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.

  3. #3

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    21,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    It doesn't matter who is in power, the mandate as dictated by the majority is to leave. The fact that some MPs in their arrogance(infinite wisdom) feel that leaving isn't what we really want, they have to fulfil the will of the majority.
    It's almost as if the UK is a representative democracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  4. #4

    More fingers than teeth

    BlasterBates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1922 Commitee
    Posts
    13,598

    Default

    In the EU elections

    Hard Brexit 35%
    Remain 37%
    Brino 23%

    Since Brino is the same as remain it doesn't look good for proper Brexit, particularly since much of the Labour vote will also be remain.

    be afraid
    ....be very afraid
    I'm alright Jack

  5. #5

    More fingers than teeth

    BlasterBates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1922 Commitee
    Posts
    13,598

    Default

    According to the BBC

    European elections 2019: Key points at a glance - BBC News


    Pro-Brexit 35%
    Anti-Brexit combined 40%
    Conservative 9%
    Labour 14%
    I'm alright Jack

  6. #6

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    21,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBates View Post
    In the EU elections

    Hard Brexit 35%
    Remain 37%
    Brino 23%

    Since Brino is the same as remain it doesn't look good for proper Brexit, particularly since much of the Labour vote will also be remain.

    be afraid
    ....be very afraid
    In some ways this mirrors the NI border poll question. You could have another referendum with two options: Remain or No Deal. I have no idea who would win but the likelihood is that 49% of people would be seriously put out. Better to find a Norway style consensus that 70% of people can live with, with 15% of the people at either end of the debate put out. But the British system has never been about consensus. Maybe the winner takes all approach works for a GE vote that gets repeated every 4 to 5 votes, but it ain't working here.

    So settle on a Norway style model or hold a second referendum. The first is preferable to the second. But the Tory grandees are gearing up for a mentalist competition with a bunch of elderly gammons constituting most of the electorate. So, expect extremist promises and a constitutional showdown with the democratically elected parliament.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  7. #7

    More fingers than teeth

    BlasterBates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1922 Commitee
    Posts
    13,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    In some ways this mirrors the NI border poll question. You could have another referendum with two options: Remain or No Deal. I have no idea who would win but the likelihood is that 49% of people would be seriously put out. Better to find a Norway style consensus that 70% of people can live with, with 15% of the people at either end of the debate put out. But the British system has never been about consensus. Maybe the winner takes all approach works for a GE vote that gets repeated every 4 to 5 votes, but it ain't working here.

    So settle on a Norway style model or hold a second referendum. The first is preferable to the second. But the Tory grandees are gearing up for a mentalist competition with a bunch of elderly gammons constituting most of the electorate. So, expect extremist promises and a constitutional showdown with the democratically elected parliament.
    The Tories won't be offering a Brino, it will be a very hard Brexit, it's hard to imagine Labour getting a majority to push their version of Brino; it's now clear they would be in coalition with the Lib Dems and/or SNP if there were to be a GE. The choice is a Hard Brexit or a referendum.

    The only wild card would be Boris Johnson pulls off a U-Turn with a sleight of hand, but I don't think he has the ability.
    I'm alright Jack

  8. #8

    More fingers than teeth

    BlasterBates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1922 Commitee
    Posts
    13,598

    Default

    Rory Stewart on LBC, his analysis spot on. Boris Johnson will go for a no-deal whilst proclaiming a Unicorn deal with the EU. Parliament will bring him down and there will be a GE.

    be afraid
    ....be very afraid

    I'm alright Jack

  9. #9

    Super poster

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    2,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    It doesn't matter who is in power, the mandate as dictated by the majority is to leave. The fact that some MPs in their arrogance(infinite wisdom) feel that leaving isn't what we really want, they have to fulfil the will of the majority.
    Seems the people have changed their mind. Leave is no longer larger than remain, at least based on the most recent EU election which was, quite frankly, as pseudo-referendum.

    We need what we have been saying for months and months. Westminster agrees a deal (whatever that deal is, could even be 'no-deal') then this is put back to the people to say, do you want this deal or do you want to remain? If it's a moderate leave then it may win. If it's a hard deal, there is a fair chance remain will win.
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

  10. #10

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    50,743

    Default

    It’s going to be “hard Brexit” by Boris, big mistake to view fragmented “remain” vote as able to unite - so are totally against Brexit, supporting LibDems - these voters will find it unacceptable to support Labours “soft Brexit”, and if Labour rejects Brexit they lose voters to Brexit party or Tory scum

    We are fooked.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •