• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any kippers around?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any kippers around?

Looks like the fascist strategy failed.

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    They're having their Bank Holiday special English breakfast at 'spoonies. They'll be back later for their wit and intelligence.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      They're having their Bank Holiday special English breakfast at 'spoonies. They'll be back later for their wit and intelligence.
      Gammon mince and a whale omelette.

Comment

In the end even the Brexit party success was a bit of a damp squib. They got a few percent more than the last EU election.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          You up for a late breakfast then? Whilst watching the History Channel presumably. You should seek help with your fascist obsession. I would if I were you...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            In the end even the Brexit party success was a bit of a damp squib. They got a few percent more than the last EU election.
            Nice to see you were paying attention. Would you care to specify whom they got more votes than in the election in which they didn't exist? Or would you prefer history to put you down as a bit of a fantasist? In your own time...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              You up for a late breakfast then? Whilst watching the History Channel presumably. You should seek help with your fascist obsession. I would if I were you...
              Old Greg is going to go apetulip when he reads about the Norman Invasion of Ireland and how it was funded. The little anti-Semitic turd will blow a gasket!
              Last edited by Zigenare; 29 May 2019, 06:08.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
              X