The Purge The Purge - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Posts 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: The Purge

  1. #41

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    I wasn't nor did I ever user the word VOTERS. I may have used the word VOTE when referring to how party members VOTED, but it was YOU not I that made the link between the word VOTE and VOTERS.

    I'll try not to use big words in the future if it helps you understanding.
    Voters mean people who vote. That is what you were talking about, whereas the chart was referencing party members. Looking at your post...

    Something not quite right with these graphs. perhaps the sample was only taken inside the M25.

    What I take from these graphs is that the labour vote migrated to the Lib dems and Greens ( Remain) whilst the conservative vote migrated to Brexit (Leave). However, in the labour heartlands of the North of England, there was a significant vote away from Labour towards the brexit Party which is why the brexit party came top in virtually every constituency. So what we have here is another southern poll all about the South East of England.
    ...you clearly have misunderstood. You are trying to use the Euro Election results to discredit a poll about party members, who are a very small proportion of Euro Election voters.

    I guess you still don't get it so let's leave it there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  2. #42

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post

    ....so let's leave it there.
    I accept you unconditional surrender.

    Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

  3. #43

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    I accept my unconditional cretinism.
    Well that's something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  4. #44

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Well that's something.
    You're boring me now.

    Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

  5. #45

    Super poster

    meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    God you are a dick
    According to you, a YouGov survey is flawed and inaccurate, but anecdotal evidence from you and a few mates down the local ‘Spoons is “scrutiny”

    You’re a moron, no matter how big you think your brain is.

  6. #46

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post

    You’re a moron, no matter how big you think your brain is.
    This is an established CUK fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  7. #47

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    According to you, a YouGov survey is flawed and inaccurate, but anecdotal evidence from you and a few mates down the local ‘Spoons is “scrutiny”

    You’re a moron, no matter how big you think your brain is.
    I unlike yourself do not take things at face value. I like to know what and how the conclusion has been drawn, what assumptions have been made, etc.

    Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

  8. #48

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    I unlike yourself do not take things at face value. I like to know what and how the conclusion has been drawn, what assumptions have been made, etc.

    Unfortunately it is all beyond me, so I have to categorise it as lies.
    Are you looking for us to feel sorry for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  9. #49

    Super poster

    meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    I unlike yourself do not take things at face value. I like to know what and how the conclusion has been drawn, what assumptions have been made, etc.
    I suspect that you look at my posts and think that I am defending YouGov’s accuracy. I am not.

    I am pointing out that your assertion of how people voted is equally, if not more, invalid.

    I’m calling you a moron not because you are challenging the accuracy of YouGov, but for your flawed methodology in what you claim to be the “real” situation and your inability to recognise it even when it is pointed out to you.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •