• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Purge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    I wasn't nor did I ever user the word VOTERS. I may have used the word VOTE when referring to how party members VOTED, but it was YOU not I that made the link between the word VOTE and VOTERS.

I'll try not to use big words in the future if it helps you understanding.
    Voters mean people who vote. That is what you were talking about, whereas the chart was referencing party members. Looking at your post...

Something not quite right with these graphs. perhaps the sample was only taken inside the M25.

What I take from these graphs is that the labour vote migrated to the Lib dems and Greens ( Remain) whilst the conservative vote migrated to Brexit (Leave). However, in the labour heartlands of the North of England, there was a significant vote away from Labour towards the brexit Party which is why the brexit party came top in virtually every constituency. So what we have here is another southern poll all about the South East of England.
    ...you clearly have misunderstood. You are trying to use the Euro Election results to discredit a poll about party members, who are a very small proportion of Euro Election voters.

I guess you still don't get it so let's leave it there.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

....so let's leave it there.
      I accept you unconditional surrender.

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

Comment

I accept my unconditional cretinism.
        Well that's something.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Well that's something.
          You're boring me now.

Comment

God you are a dick
            According to you, a YouGov survey is flawed and inaccurate, but anecdotal evidence from you and a few mates down the local ‘Spoons is “scrutiny”

You’re a moron, no matter how big you think your brain is.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post

This is an established CUK fact.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                According to you, a YouGov survey is flawed and inaccurate, but anecdotal evidence from you and a few mates down the local ‘Spoons is “scrutiny”

I unlike yourself do not take things at face value. I like to know what and how the conclusion has been drawn, what assumptions have been made, etc.

Comment

I unlike yourself do not take things at face value. I like to know what and how the conclusion has been drawn, what assumptions have been made, etc.

Unfortunately it is all beyond me, so I have to categorise it as lies.
                  Are you looking for us to feel sorry for you?

Comment

I suspect that you look at my posts and think that I am defending YouGov’s accuracy. I am not.

I am pointing out that your assertion of how people voted is equally, if not more, invalid.

I’m calling you a moron not because you are challenging the accuracy of YouGov, but for your flawed methodology in what you claim to be the “real” situation and your inability to recognise it even when it is pointed out to you.

Comment

Working...
                    X