• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BOJO off to court

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thick is too polite, stupid ignorant bigoted c... maybe more appropriate.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

And this makes the gammonflakes ANGRY.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Thick is too polite, stupid ignorant bigoted c... maybe more appropriate.
        Ohh a fully signed up member of the EU Fascist state, a derogatory bigot upset at the common folk having an opinion on their independence

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
          Ohh a fully signed up member of the EU Fascist state, a derogatory bigot upset at the common folk having an opinion on their independence
          QED

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            QED
            run by Germany, France, Italy & Spain?

Don't forget those in Eastern Europe who offered up their Brothers to the Final solution.

Nice!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              run by Germany, France, Italy & Spain?

Don't forget those in Eastern Europe who offered up their Brothers to the Final solution.

Nice!
              QED again.

When did this happen and when was the EU formed?

Comment

I see Trump thinks BoJo would make a great PM. For those of you who think Trump is a fine example of humanity, then you probably agree with him. After all both men are well known for bed hopping, spending millions on vanity projects and making fools of themselves in public
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  I see Trump thinks BoJo would make a great PM. For those of you who think Trump is a fine example of humanity, then you probably agree with him. After all both men are well known for bed hopping, spending millions on vanity projects and making fools of themselves in public
                  Much like nearly all US presidents. President Clinton was a fine example of a skirt shuffler even leaving deposits behind

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
                    There are lots of policies I disagree with in the EU. There are also lots of practices I disagree with by drug companies but it does not mean I refuse to take my medication and rely on homoeopathy and magic candles. If the UK had used the Brexit money, time and effort into reforming the EU and reducing poverty then everyone would be happy apart from those ex Etonians who are up Trumps arse
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      QED again.

When did this happen and when was the EU formed?

It was formed after the many wars Europe had gone through started by either the French, Spanish or Germans to end war in Europe. It doesn't really seem to have worked. Note the wars since. Admittedly the Germans haven't rolled their tanks on any lawn recently but plenty of others have.

List of conflicts in Europe - Wikipedia

It was also formed after Robert Oppenheimer & co created a deterrent so scary no one uses it. This has made world wars impossible to win. If he hadn't Russia would have invaded Europe regardless of the EU during the cold war. However it did later then Barmy & co ran & hid.

Euromaidan - Wikipedia

So you may believe the EU has prevented wars but my money is on the atom bomb doing that. Seemed to work for Pakistan/India, Korea to.

You know what Assgoo always used to say? Something like correlation doesn't mean causation.

You are entitled to your opinion however incorrect it may be, but saying QED based on it just proves you are talking bollocks as usual.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X