BOJO off to court BOJO off to court - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Posts 41 to 50 of 62

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    It was formed after the many wars Europe had gone through started by either the French, Spanish or Germans to end war in Europe. It doesn't really seem to have worked. Note the wars since. Admittedly the Germans haven't rolled their tanks on any lawn recently but plenty of others have.

List of conflicts in Europe - Wikipedia

It was also formed after Robert Oppenheimer & co created a deterrent so scary no one uses it. This has made world wars impossible to win. If he hadn't Russia would have invaded Europe regardless of the EU during the cold war. However it did later then Barmy & co ran & hid.

Euromaidan - Wikipedia

So you may believe the EU has prevented wars but my money is on the atom bomb doing that. Seemed to work for Pakistan/India, Korea to.

You know what Assgoo always used to say? Something like correlation doesn't mean causation.

You are entitled to your opinion however incorrect it may be, but saying QED based on it just proves you are talking bollocks as usual.
    LMGTFY

1 November 1993, Maastricht, Netherlands

I live on CUK

Quote Originally Posted by tazdevil View Post
    Ohh a fully signed up member of the EU Fascist state, a derogatory bigot upset at the common folk having an opinion on their independence
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    QED
    run by Germany, France, Italy & Spain?

Don't forget those in Eastern Europe who offered up their Brothers to the Final solution.

Nice!
    It was formed after the many wars Europe had gone through started by either the French, Spanish or Germans to end war in Europe. It doesn't really seem to have worked. Note the wars since. Admittedly the Germans haven't rolled their tanks on any lawn recently but plenty of others have.

List of conflicts in Europe - Wikipedia

It was also formed after Robert Oppenheimer & co created a deterrent so scary no one uses it. This has made world wars impossible to win. If he hadn't Russia would have invaded Europe regardless of the EU during the cold war. However it did later then Barmy & co ran & hid.

Euromaidan - Wikipedia

So you may believe the EU has prevented wars but my money is on the atom bomb doing that. Seemed to work for Pakistan/India, Korea to.

You know what Assgoo always used to say? Something like correlation doesn't mean causation.

You are entitled to your opinion however incorrect it may be, but saying QED based on it just proves you are talking bollocks as usual.
    Which part of this last post demonstrates that the EU is a fascist state, which is the thread of conversation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

My post count is Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post

let me show you what a feckwit you are

A peaceful Europe – the beginnings of cooperation | European Union
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

My post count is Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Which part of this last post demonstrates that the EU is a fascist state, which is the thread of conversation?

That may have evolved slightly as you tried to claim it was a source of peace. I know you aren't the brightest, do try to keep up.

Large parts of the EU state have been fascist in living memory!
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

I live on CUK

That may have evolved slightly as you tried to claim it was a source of peace. I know you aren't the brightest, do try to keep up.

25 June 2018

Super poster

All of your posts demonstrate that you simply don’t know the difference between Europe, the EEC, and the EU. In your head they are all the same thing and have always existed at the same time.

If you want to continue being angry in your ignorance about the difference then by all means carry on though.

I live on CUK

Show me where I tried to claim that.
    25 June 2018

Contractor Among Contractors

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Respect my authoritah!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Oh well. Fun while it lasted.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

More fingers than teeth

Excellent. I'm not a fan of Blow Job, I prefer public figures who think a bit more before opening their gobs, but if every untrue or dubious claim made by a politician was subject to court action, most of them would have no time left to spend in parliament. These things should be part of public debate.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)