• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Foreign election interference

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreign election interference

Brexit latest news: Donald Trump comes close to endorsing Boris Johnson as his pick to succeed Theresa May

People were warned.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comes close but not as close as Obama came with his Brexit scaremongering. So Trump can't say who he likes without being criticised

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
            Comes close but not as close as Obama came with his Brexit scaremongering. So Trump can't say who he likes without being criticised

You mean Obama argued that he had a right to respond to the claims of Brexit campaigners that Britain would easily be able to negotiate a fresh trade deal with the US. “They are voicing an opinion about what the United States is going to do, I figured you might want to hear from the president of the United States what I think the United States is going to do.“And on that matter, for example, I think it’s fair to say that maybe some point down the line there might be a UK-US trade agreement, but it’s not going to happen any time soon because our focus is in negotiating with a big bloc, the European Union, to get a trade agreement done”.

So the Brexit campaigners were claiming that he would do something, and he said they were wrong.

Is that scaremongering, or responding to false claims made by known liars?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              You mean Obama argued that he had a right to respond to the claims of Brexit campaigners that Britain would easily be able to negotiate a fresh trade deal with the US. “They are voicing an opinion about what the United States is going to do, I figured you might want to hear from the president of the United States what I think the United States is going to do.“And on that matter, for example, I think it’s fair to say that maybe some point down the line there might be a UK-US trade agreement, but it’s not going to happen any time soon because our focus is in negotiating with a big bloc, the European Union, to get a trade agreement done”.

So the Brexit campaigners were claiming that he would do something, and he said they were wrong.

Is that scaremongering, or responding to false claims made by known liars?
              scaremongering.

Trump says UK-US trade deal easy.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                scaremongering.

Trump says lots of things. His idea of a trade deal is: lube up, here's what you're getting.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  scaremongering.

So did he say about the China - US trade deal

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Trump says lots of things. His idea of a trade deal is: lube up, here's what you're getting.
                    So you listen to Obama and not Trump.

There again, you don't believe in democracy anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X