Foreign election interference Foreign election interference
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1

  2. #2

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    27,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  3. #3

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    56,783

    Default


  4. #4

    Super poster

    Eirikur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,032

    Default


  5. #5

    More time posting than coding

    tazdevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Comes close but not as close as Obama came with his Brexit scaremongering. So Trump can't say who he likes without being criticised

  6. #6

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    22,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tazdevil View Post
    Comes close but not as close as Obama came with his Brexit scaremongering. So Trump can't say who he likes without being criticised

    You mean Obama argued that he had a right to respond to the claims of Brexit campaigners that Britain would easily be able to negotiate a fresh trade deal with the US. “They are voicing an opinion about what the United States is going to do, I figured you might want to hear from the president of the United States what I think the United States is going to do.“And on that matter, for example, I think it’s fair to say that maybe some point down the line there might be a UK-US trade agreement, but it’s not going to happen any time soon because our focus is in negotiating with a big bloc, the European Union, to get a trade agreement done”.

    So the Brexit campaigners were claiming that he would do something, and he said they were wrong.

    Is that scaremongering, or responding to false claims made by known liars?
    I'm perfect, in a very specific and limited way.
    Hands... out infractions
    Face... the music
    Space... between the ears

  7. #7

    I Am Legend


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    108,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    You mean Obama argued that he had a right to respond to the claims of Brexit campaigners that Britain would easily be able to negotiate a fresh trade deal with the US. “They are voicing an opinion about what the United States is going to do, I figured you might want to hear from the president of the United States what I think the United States is going to do.“And on that matter, for example, I think it’s fair to say that maybe some point down the line there might be a UK-US trade agreement, but it’s not going to happen any time soon because our focus is in negotiating with a big bloc, the European Union, to get a trade agreement done”.

    So the Brexit campaigners were claiming that he would do something, and he said they were wrong.

    Is that scaremongering, or responding to false claims made by known liars?
    scaremongering.

    Trump says UK-US trade deal easy.

  8. #8

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    22,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    scaremongering.

    Trump says UK-US trade deal easy.
    Trump says lots of things. His idea of a trade deal is: lube up, here's what you're getting.
    I'm perfect, in a very specific and limited way.
    Hands... out infractions
    Face... the music
    Space... between the ears

  9. #9

    Super poster

    Eirikur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    scaremongering.

    Trump says UK-US trade deal easy.
    So did he say about the China - US trade deal

  10. #10

    I Am Legend


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    108,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Trump says lots of things. His idea of a trade deal is: lube up, here's what you're getting.
    So you listen to Obama and not Trump.

    There again, you don't believe in democracy anyway.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •