• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Election DOOM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meridian View Post
    Nice comeback. And in only six hours, too!
    It wasn't a comeback, it was a follow-up.
    (and I don't live on the forum)

You keep on digging though...

Ps. Your extended extrapolation is even worse, than your original fail.

Admin - can we get a digging emoticon?
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I am glad that hard words do not make you sad now, Bean.
      They never did, but again, it's just because you're a dalcop.

HTH
      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        They never did, but again, it's just because you're a dalcop.

HTH
        I do not mind if you say mean things, Bean. It helps you not to be sad or cross, and that is good!

Comment

It wasn't a comeback
          You’re right about that, I was being kind so as not to hurt your feelings. They seem to be damaged easily.

(and I don't live on the forum)
          Ah, of course - I forgot that although GCSEs might be over for some, those in the lower remedial classes still need to finish their Key Stage exams.

Good luck!

Comment

I do not mind if you say mean things, Bean. It helps you not to be sad or cross, and that is good!
            Making a statement about you being particularly stupid make almost no difference to my emotional state.

Similar to how someone saying the sky is blue, isn't doing it to not be sad or cross.

HTH BIDI
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Making a statement about you being particularly stupid make almost no difference to my emotional state.

Similar to how someone saying the sky is blue, isn't doing it to not be sad or cross.

HTH BIDI
              Good boy, Bean! Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                You’re right about that, I was being kind so as not to hurt your feelings. They seem to be damaged easily.

Ah, of course - I forgot that although GCSEs might be over for some, those in the lower remedial classes still need to finish their Key Stage exams.

Good luck!
                Have you bumped your head recently?
                You previously said "nice comeback" - but now you agree it's not a comeback?
                (and you have the gall to suggest I'm in remedial classes? )

You need to wish luck on those who are/will be taking examinations, not me.
                You absolute cretin.
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Good boy, Bean! Keep it up!
                  and nothing of substance was detected... same old OG I guess
                  ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Have you bumped your head recently?
                    You previously said "nice comeback" - but now you agree it's not a comeback?
                    (and you have the gall to suggest I'm in remedial classes? )

You need to wish luck on those who are/will be taking examinations, not me.
                    You absolute cretin.
                    Poor Bean! They do not let you take exams. Can your Mum or Dad talk to your SENCO? It is good to pass an exam if you can.

Comment

Poor Bean! They do not let you take exams. Can your Mum or Dad talk to your SENCO? It is good to pass an exam if you can.
                      Poor Old Greg making more incorrect assertions.

I'm in the category of people who have (not are/will) already taken exams silly.
                      I don't have a SENCO, do/did you?
                      I have passed multiple exams.

You would see those possibilities if you hadn't voluntarily blinded yourself by continuing to label me and assume I'm a child, but ho hum, whatever helps to stop you from being sad & cross at the world etc...

Good boy, Old Greg! Keep it up!
                      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
                      X