• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No deal economic blood bath

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    You know what, I speak 4 languages fluently and 6 at intermediate level, I know better than google translate and 99.999% of brexiteers
    But can you beat deepl.com?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

You know what, I talk utter bolloks in 4 languages fluently and 6 at intermediate level, I know better than google translate and 99.999% of brexiteers
      ftfy

Comment

Thinking, the problem with brexidiots is that they just can't, they hear what their Fuehrers Farage, BoJo and JRM say and follow them blindly and believe every word unchecked
        Knock that massive chip off your shoulder. Look at you, can't think so start insulting people.

Seriously, start spending your time learning to think. Anyone, can speak a language, hire someone to speak it for them or even use an app to translate. But thinking will help you get yourself out of the gutter that you are in.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          But can you beat deepl.com?
          Dunno, but if you want to translate into thick racist, Eirikur is your cretin.

Comment

Working...
          X