• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Post Brexit London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Brexit London

Watch_Dogs Legion is set in a near-future, dystopian version of London. It's a post-Brexit world in which society, politics and technology have changed and altered London's fortunes."

Watch Dogs Legion confirmed for E3 show next week - PC - News - HEXUS.net

Human civilisation only has 30years left before it crumbles according to reports anyway.

New Report Warns "High Likelihood Of Human Civilization Coming To An End" Within 30 Years | IFLScience

and all because of Brexit

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      Human civilisation only has 30years left before it crumbles according to reports anyway.

New Report Warns "High Likelihood Of Human Civilization Coming To An End" Within 30 Years | IFLScience

and all because of Brexit
      Luckily Britain does not have to wait 30 years for it, here the end starts on Oct 31st

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        Luckily Britain does not have to wait 30 years for it, here the end starts with a GE and a Labour Government headed by Jerermy Corbyn and John Mcdonnell
        FTFY

Comment

Luckily Britain does not have to wait 30 years for it, here the end starts on Oct 31st
          You will make sure you're gone by then, I presume. If you get stuck, let us know and we'll have a whip-round for your bus fare. I apologise in advance for donating three buttons...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            You will make sure you're gone by then, I presume. If you get stuck, let us know and we'll have a whip-round for your bus fare. I apologise in advance for donating three buttons...

hear! hear!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              I hate foreigners too
              FTFY

Comment

FTFY
                Aww, you're such a sensitive little tulip. Do you need to go to your special place?
                Last edited by Zigenare; 7 June 2019, 18:42.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

FTFY
                  as i've said repeatedly, i have no issues with foreigners.

it's You i don't like, you whining feckwit

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    as i've said repeatedly, i have no issues with foreigners.

it's You i don't like, you whining feckwit
                    I bet he's heartbroken (not!) that a twunt like you doesn't like him I'd be more concerned if you did like me .... I'd hate to be associated with a dick head like you

You're welcome
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X