• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Post Brexit London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I bet he's heartbroken (not!) that a twunt like you doesn't like him I'd be more concerned if you did like me .... I'd hate to be associated with a dick head like you

You're welcome
    you can feck off too, you arrogant piece of turd

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      you can feck off too, you arrogant piece of turd
      ooooooo that's told me ..... I'm shaking with fear You're feeling brave tonight; did your Mommy make you bread soldiers with your egg for tea
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Aww, you're such a sensitive little tulip. Do you need to go to your special place?
        Ziggie, yorkie, br15, mordac all in one thread where are Shauny and Bean, we're almost complete, come on the minibus to the asylum leave soon

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          'static hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
          ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            ftfy
            As usual, start a little chat with one of you idiots and you run out of things to say after 2 postings. FFS bud, give it a better go than that. I know you're a loser, but even my cat puts up a better argument than you
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              Ziggie, yorkie, br15, mordac all in one thread where are Shauny and Bean, we're almost complete, come on the minibus to the asylum leave soon
              Has it ever occurred to you that it might just be you that's the problem? Thought not...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
              X